I'm new! Anyone else due on/around 26th Sept?

lilvixen

Proud mummy of 3 girls!
Reaction score
Hello :wave: I'm Kate and I'm currently 16+2 with no.3 (2 little girls already) and following a MMC in November (found out at 12 week scan baby hadn't developed beyond 6 weeks :cry: so had to have DPRC).

I had a scan at 6 weeks prior to 12 week scan and cried at both when I saw HB...I've been taking everyday as it comes as I've been so scared I'll have another MC, praying for this LO and have just started getting a few good kicks - so reassuring!

Stupidly nervous about my 16 wk MW appointment tomorrow as I'm so desperate to hear heartbeat but so scared she won't find it! Got to wait til 10th May for 20 wk scan...

Be lovely to chat with you all, hope all your pregnancies are going well :flower:

Awww I'm due Sept 8th :) Sorry to hear about your losses honey, but congrats on this little one. I worried about not hearing HB and I don't think anyone on here hasn't.

Good Luck and we're all here to chat and listen x

29th here but will be a week or so earlier cos we are having a section. will intro me a little more later, just nipped on while doing jobs xxx

Congrats and welcome! Sorry to hear about your loss. I had a mc at 6 weeks before DS and it made me nervous last time, I'm more relaxed this time. I'm due 30th September, starting feeling a few strong kicks two days ago! My 20 week scan is on the 12th May, midwife next week. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

26th here too although will be having baby on 12th, but the gestational age is the same :) I had midwife today and she managed to find the hb for a few seconds before baby kicked away (could hear the kick on the doppler)

So sorry to hear about your loss too :( we lost our little boy 2 years ago to SIDS, he was only 12 days old, then we had our little girl who is now 14 months :flower: x

Hi there!!!

I'm due on the 21st of september!!!!

Yay september babies!!! im due the 27, first baby.

good luck and have a happy prenancy :)

I'm due on the 20th! I find out the sex on the 25th of this month and I can't wait!! This is my second but they will be 8 years apart so it feels like this is my first again!! I just went through a horrible mc with my SIL in Dec. She was 14 weeks so it was terrible!! So needless to say I am freaked out and want to hear the heart beat everyday on my doppler which makes my husband crazy...I don't care, I need to hear it everyday!! Good luck!!

I am due September 17th with 1st baby. I find out the gender on the 28th of this month. Good luck with your 20 weeks scan :) Good news is you have made it pretty far and seen the heartbeat....all really good signs :)

Hey there! I'm due on the 26th as well (2 ultrasounds, and LMP date all matched up)! The doctor won't book me in for my gender ultrasound until my next appointment, which is on the 20th. Are you going to find out the gender? Do you have an ultrasound date yet?

:wave: September 29th here! I was 25th but they pushed me back 4 days! This is baby number 2 for me :)

Sorry to hear about your loss :(

Try not to worry, I had my 16 week appointment today and she hardly did anything, just took my BP & checked my urine.

Hello :wave: I'm Kate and I'm currently 16+2 with no.3 (2 little girls already) and following a MMC in November (found out at 12 week scan baby hadn't developed beyond 6 weeks :cry: so had to have DPRC).

I had a scan at 6 weeks prior to 12 week scan and cried at both when I saw HB...I've been taking everyday as it comes as I've been so scared I'll have another MC, praying for this LO and have just started getting a few good kicks - so reassuring!

Stupidly nervous about my 16 wk MW appointment tomorrow as I'm so desperate to hear heartbeat but so scared she won't find it! Got to wait til 10th May for 20 wk scan...

Be lovely to chat with you all, hope all your pregnancies are going well :flower:

Hi there,

I'm also due on the 26th Sept and I also have my 16week mw appointment tomoz...I am nervous too...the wait till the 20 week scan feels like its forever again.

Hope your keeping well:flower: xx

Hi there :hi: i'm due 26th September too as per my dating scan, they put me forward 2 days but with my LMP due date would be 28 September. I had my MW 16 wk appointment on monday and got to hear the hb, which was 150 :D

I've also got my 20 wk scan on 10 May, do you want to find out the sex? :flower:

I'm due on the 27th with #2.... DS was four days early, so we shall see! xx

I'm due 26th September and my scans 10th may too! Weird :) xx

I am due Sept. 24 with my 3rd child. I just found out today that I'm having another girl!! 3 girls!!! My girls are so excited that the new little one is a girl!!

Hi! Due September 25th with second bubba. Have a 17 month DS. He is a peanut. Can't wait to fund out what team we are on...gender scan May 11th. Stay positive. Best wishes xxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->