I'm new! Anyone else due on/around 26th Sept?

How exciting! What makes you feel it's a :blue:? Can't guess for a minute with mine! x

I'm not really sure..at the start of my pregnancy i started having dreams i was having a boy and then lately ive been dreaming of having a baby girl..But i still think its a boy.. just have a weird feeling.. i could be wrong though lol i usually am when it comes to my "instincts" lol

Don't forget to let us know if your instincts are any good then! I've got to wait months before I find out :winkwink: :) It'll be worth the wait I know!

i will :D and oh, are u waiting till the birth to find out? that'll be exciting! it'll be like opening an early christmas present! im just a very impatient person lol are u hoping to have a girl or boy?

yep! :) maybe I'd be weak and give in if it wasn't for DH being so insistent but I'm soooo glad I didn't find out with DD1 & DD2, it was so wonderful getting a surprise! :cloud9:

I spent at least 5 years convinced I couldn't have children before DD1 and never thought I'd have a girl (grew up with 4 brothers and no sisters) and DH has 5 brothers so to see for myself in the birthpool she was a little girl was like nothing on earth! She was 1st grandchild and FIL & MIL were totally over the moon we'd had a girl lol! To then have a 2nd little girl, well :cloud9: ! Will be honestly completely happy either way with no.3 :)

Rylies Mummy, did you stay a yellow bump first time round? x

Aw thats lovely :)

No OH was very instant that we find out so we could plan ahead, we knew we were expecting a girl. So this time around I get to decide, and I say we'll find out in September! He's trying his hardest to convince me otherwise! :haha:

there is defo alot of us due september! my bday is the 16thsep and u can be sure evie will arrive on that day haha. how is everyone feeling? x

also lilvixen this is the 1st girl to be born into either side for 14years!! so everyone is super excited, weve had 7boys born in both familys in that time. so she will defo be spoilt!! x

Ooooh Jacksmummy, I LOVE the name you have chosen for your little girl, its perfect :D

x

thank you hayley we love it!! have u thought of any names for ur yellow bump? x

Lilly Blossom if she's a girl, not certain on boys name although close contenders are Finley and Freddie - so hard x

nooooooo that made me realise the initials would be F.A.G - not good :cry:

Oh dear! I'm guessing Alex is the middle name? If you like it, why not have a double barrel middle name then it'll be F A _ G or F _ A G?

Our middle name for a boy is Christopher-David after both our dad's x

ah hayley i love all those names!! they were all in my top names, lovely! not sure what u gunna do about FAG hmm maybe double barrel like ryliesmummy said? x

I wasnt certain on using Alex anyway cause its like me naming another daughter with Daisy's middle name, so pretty undecided, so if we change the middle name we will have to think wisely, never come across this problem when naming the other 2 :dohh: x

I don't see a problem with that, I bet alex would love sharing his name :)
My Cosuin sadly lost her daughter 2 years ago to miconium aspiration, she's gone on to have another daughter and gave her her big sisters middle name. Angel is Elisha Grace and her sister is Gracie-Mai x

lol hayley! are u feeling bertie moving yet? is anyone feeling there babys move? i am btw x

I am one who thinks too much. I would love to use Alex's name but then fear Alex will think we've replaced him and the new baby will think we wanted Alex back by using his name :dohh: I guess its a decision we'll have to make when it comes to it!

I have started to get flutters now :) but they only started at 15+5, have felt the most I've ever felt today and standing up for the first time today while showing hubby an expensive changing mat in mamas and papas :rofl: gotta be a girl with this expensive taste :lol: no kicks as such yet - anyone else? x

Aw I'm sure he knows you could never ever replace him!
You never know, could be a girl so you won't have to over think it, Lily Blossom, is gorgeous!

I like Ally but still stewing over it :haha:
I'm feeling lots of movements, LO has felt them too :) x

I've been feeling little taps and tickes for a couple of weeks now :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back