I'm new! Anyone else due on/around 26th Sept?

ive got my anomaly scan at the hospital on 18th may. i have been asking if we could have a prvate one for a while, and ive never insisted with any of my pregnancies. but my anxiety and depression is worse this time round and i need to see my little nugget. hubby doesnt completly understand but he wants me calm.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Fantastic!!! Glad you won through, that'll be really exciting and give you something to focus on inbetween other appointments, especially if you're having some wobbly days, good on you!!

Are your girls particularly wanting a brother, or sister? I had to sit my DD1 down last night as she got a bit upset at the possibility of another man in the house so I explained all the fun things brothers do that sisters might not and that mummy only had brothers and all the things we used to get up to as kids! Think I brought her round in the end!

Can't wait to hear your news, keep us updated!!!!

well ladies, another girl for us!!! so so happy! xxxx

:yipee: so pleased for you :) did you get some nice pics? x

hye ladies, not sure if i posted in this thread already but im also due sept 28th and cant wait...well i can but u all know what i mean lol.
we will be findingo ut what were having on may 11th if LO does what they need because so far its done everything opposite at all my appoinments

I have a lovely side on one of Daisy's feet, theres something about teeny feet isnt there :cloud9: x

So excited, 8 days till mine! :happydance:

OH is going to find out :) x

Woo-hoo :happydance: Congrats on another little princess!! Post some pics if you can, make us all jealous :winkwink: no seriously, what is it about little feet?! I have some sort of repulsion of feet, really, really hate human feet other than my own children's which I just love!, what's that all about?!

hye ladies, not sure if i posted in this thread already but im also due sept 28th and cant wait...well i can but u all know what i mean lol.
we will be findingo ut what were having on may 11th if LO does what they need because so far its done everything opposite at all my appoinments

:wave: sma1588! Congratulations! Ooh, just over a week til you find out then! Is your first LO? Keep us posted :)

Rylie's mummy, how exciting! Do you think he'll be able to keep it secret? I know I couldn't but I know someone who recently had their baby and their DH knew the sex from 20 weeks and kept it quiet from her! I'd have to move out for the next 5 months lol!

xxx

omg are you really letting your OH find out? Tell him my number so he can tell me :rofl: I need to know :haha:

DH said I could find out if I promised not to tell him when I was having an emotional wobbly the other day saying how I need to prepare myself mentally if this is another boy but I just know I could never ever in a million years keep it a secret from him :lol:

Yes really! I hope he can keep it secret, he can't with Christmas/birthday presents! He'll have to join the forum so he can get it off his chest! :haha:

I'm tempted to know myself so I can go on a shopping spree but I really want a surprise, it'd be lovely to (hopefully) have my VBAC and after all that hard work pushing for him to say it's a.. whatever!

xx

Lol what is it about feet! Can't wait to see some pics if you can put them up!

So Sam, we need to look out for a man on the forum who sounds frustrated lol! Aren't they all one way or another! :)

My eldest daughter is in competition with daddy now as to who can feel the most kicks, she's beating him as she's had a kick the cheek now! lol Think it's made me make a decision about whether to take her to the scan though as she's just so into baby now, I think she'd get so much from it... Gosh I can't wait, so nervous and excited at the same time - a WEEK to go!!

xxx

Yes, just hope he doesn't use RyliesDaddy, that'd be a give-away! :rofl:

Aw thats lovely, my OH hasn't managed to feel yet he's too slow & very impatient! LO has felt lots of kicks though, I think we're going to take her to the scan but my mum is coming too, so if anything is wrong etc.. she can take her straight out. Hopefully it will be a good experience for her, I was about 8 when I went with my mum to her scan, I loved it :)

Yes, just hope he doesn't use RyliesDaddy, that'd be a give-away! :rofl:

Aw thats lovely, my OH hasn't managed to feel yet he's too slow & very impatient! LO has felt lots of kicks though, I think we're going to take her to the scan but my mum is coming too, so if anything is wrong etc.. she can take her straight out. Hopefully it will be a good experience for her, I was about 8 when I went with my mum to her scan, I loved it :)

Lol yes! Think even I might smell a rat with this baby brain lol!!

They are impatient aren't they? :) DD1 will just lie with her hand on my tummy for as long as whatever 'beebies' is on lol, especially if it's peppa pig or Ben & Holly's little kingdom :dohh:

Do you know what? I'm very jealous! Sounds like you have a supportive mum, I'm about ready to tear my hair out with mine, I've decided not to even ask her to come and help when baby is due as I just know I'm setting myself up for a big disappointment :cry: No point whatsoever asking her to come to scan :nope: Def think you have the right idea tho, I'd do the same but I've got no-one to ask to take her out if it is bad news... risking it and just have to keep telling myself everything will be fine!

xxx

My DD is the same, peppa pig drives me crazy!

My mum is an absolute saint, last time around we weren't really talking and she missed out on a fair bit but we had a heart to heart and now we are closer than ever, she got to see DD when she was born first. This is grandchild number 6 for her! She takes us to every scan and appointment, we're asking her to be there at the birth and if we have a girl, we'll be giving her my mum's middle name.

I'm sorry yours isn't so supportive, I hope she comes round and sees sense! Maybe your OH could take DD out, I know it's not ideal as you would want him there.. But hopefully everything is fine! :hugs:

ok how do i add piccies ladies?? and also how do i blank our my details so peeps dont have them?? xxx

ok how do i add piccies ladies?? and also how do i blank our my details so peeps dont have them?? xxx

Have you Vista? or windows 7? I think once you've scanned the photo/s, open them individually and in vista you can click 'fix' and then crop picture - to cut out your details ;-) and then on baby and bump, hit reply then go to the paper clip and upload the attachment (photo) which will come up in your reply :winkwink: I don't know if Windows 7 is the same and Windows XP is very easy and similar I think, hope that helps! can't wait to see them! xx

Thank you Sam :hugs:, we were great & best mates til I met my DH and got preg with DD1 (2 of the happiest times of my life), ever since it's all gone pete tong!! Think that's def what we'll have to do (DH take her out) if anything is amiss, hopefully I won't have to worry about it!

They do love peppa pig don't they! My 2 only know what the internet and sat nav is because of peppa pig lol! They positively boing round the room when PP comes on! nutters! :haha:

Eeek - may have just made big cock-up - have invited my MIL over from abroad to stay when I'm due! arrggh! I'm planning on having a home birth again so it's either gonna be great or a bloody nightmare with her here!

Eeek - may have just made big cock-up - have invited my MIL over from abroad to stay when I'm due! arrggh! I'm planning on having a home birth again so it's either gonna be great or a bloody nightmare with her here!

Ooooh I tell you what, you're braver than me, I wouldn't let mine within 10 foot of me in labour or not :rofl:

She informed us that this baby "Has to be a boy as she already has 2 grand-daughters"
- Yes one that you haven't seen since she was 3 days old and one that isn't even born yet! :shrug:

MIL and I are not on good terms after the birth of DD in 2009 :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->