I'm new! Anyone else due on/around 26th Sept?

hmmmmmm my first midwive said i would need to have another c-section cause i have had 2 already but my new midwive said she cant see why i cant try vbac, so im gonna wait till i see my consultant at 25 weeks and see what he says!

My plan is to walk into hospital at 38 weeks, them break my waters and out pops my baby :rofl: it really was that simple with Daisy - 40 min labour - go me! but this time I'm expecting it to be harder :( hope not! x

hello ladies!
my plan is to have a lovely chilled night with hubby the day before, go in, get my stuff unpacked, toddle off to theatre, have a bit of a lie down and whooppss there's the baby! im going home the following day too.......yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

i have no idea how they do things at this new hospital. hoping i can get a tour of the ward before i have to go in. just so i know what the place looks like. bit worrie dthey will knock me out this time too as the spinal for my ankle op in Jan didnt work 100%.

I've read lots of stories of women wgho have had more than 2 C-sections and have gone on to have a VBAC xashleyx :)

My plan is, go to sleep on my due date, wake up to hear a tapping at the window and it's mr.stalk carrying my bub!! :rofl:

sweep at 39 weeks> Hopefully natural labour will kick in (Just pleaseee not on the 28th!) >happy healthy bub is born!

Keeping FX'd I won't need another C-section!

x

Hi girls! HAPPY 18 WEEKS! We've been moved! Hope you all had great weekends...

hmmmmmm my first midwive said i would need to have another c-section cause i have had 2 already but my new midwive said she cant see why i cant try vbac, so im gonna wait till i see my consultant at 25 weeks and see what he says!

xashleyx really hope your new midwife is right if that is your wish, how do feel about it all? It can all be so confusing with all the conflicting advice :wacko: I've got my fx'd for a home water birth again but I'm nervous as we're so much further from the hospital than we were before....

Had a milestone day yesterday, DH felt bubs kick for the first time :) So so special to feel it, I think LadyGecko reached that one the other day so everyone's bubba's must be getting more wriggly now!

Stay in touch girls, it's great to hear how you're getting on xxx

My LO has felt baby move & kick, but OH hasn't been quick enough yet! :haha: x

My LO has felt baby move & kick, but OH hasn't been quick enough yet! :haha: x

Brilliant! :) I had a laugh with friends the other night about how impatient men are at waiting to feel a kick! My eldest LO, is so patient, but it hasn't paid off for her yet, she is only 4 :) I don't think she knows what to expect tho! Only seems like yesterday that my hubby put his head on my tummy and it was her kicking him in the head - the first time he felt her :cloud9:

omg vixen how weird is that - yesterday is the first time hubby felt our baby move too :shock: and we're both having our 3rd babies. I have such a wriggler now, although theyre still only taps - just lots of them now :haha:

Oh he's so impatient, I said here feel this, and he must have felt for about a minute, looked at me and said "Well I haven't felt it yet are you sure it was kicking?" Men!! Yes I'm bloody sure you're just too impatient!

hayley, that is VERY weird! Although like rylie's mummy OH, if I hadn't perservered, he wouldn't have done!!

Yesterday I felt a couple of very peculiar movements, almost more like the same feeling when you feel a bony hand or foot later on - most weird, I can only think it turned round! They're definitely getting more regular now which is wonderful and for the first time yesterday both DH and I actually saw a kick when I was sat on the sofa! Sooo exciting!

Just love hear how you're all getting on! My older girls are zapping my energy at the mo, they've both got bugs and coughs but still managing to fight like cat and dog! x

I dear, the joys of having 2 siblings - cant wait! Daisy is hard enough fighting with herself :rofl:

When do you see midwife next? x

3 kids? Might be joining you in the 3 girl camp yet too! Guess that's what I've got to prepare myself for! Got 12 dogs and a litter of puppies too so complete chaos here! :)

Just over a week til 20 week scan girls! Then MW at 22 weeks, what about you girls? How you feeling? Watch the wedding? We were out all day but caught it on the big screens! Didn't she look beautiful, awww, made me feel even more like a whale! Wonder when they'll be reproducing?!

I'm really struggling to get in normal trousers now and have had to abandon or adapt them lol!! Didn't know hairbands had so many uses! :haha:

Your girls felt baby move E&L's mummy? How about Daisy Hayley? My littlest one is too little I think yet but DD1 was so chuffed! Really makes everything feel very very real....

3 kids? Might be joining you in the 3 girl camp yet too! Guess that's what I've got to prepare myself for! Got 12 dogs and a litter of puppies too so complete chaos here! :)

Just over a week til 20 week scan girls! Then MW at 22 weeks, what about you girls? How you feeling? Watch the wedding? We were out all day but caught it on the big screens! Didn't she look beautiful, awww, made me feel even more like a whale! Wonder when they'll be reproducing?!

I'm really struggling to get in normal trousers now and have had to abandon or adapt them lol!! Didn't know hairbands had so many uses! :haha:

Your girls felt baby move E&L's mummy? How about Daisy Hayley? My littlest one is too little I think yet but DD1 was so chuffed! Really makes everything feel very very real....

Wow you already have your hands full :lol:

wow that close til your scan, mine isnt til 13th may - 2 weeks yesterday. this is the longest I have ever gone without a scan so I will be even more amazed at the change from 13 to nearly 21 weeks :happydance: I have midwife at 22 weeks too instead of 24, then I have consultant at 23 (so hoping they might scan me, dont know yet)

wow is your belly really that big, I'm in a mixture of maternity trousers and normal ones, my belly really isnt that big this time yet, which is odd for me :lol: do we get a bump pic?

Hubby has felt baby but ever since then not even I have felt him from the outside, feels constantly on the move but just stops when I put my hand there or move my top up to have a look. Although saying that Daisy come over slapped my belly (not hard) and it kicked back but she wasnt looking nor touching and I think shes just too young, when berties a lot bigger and constantly moving then I think she will notice :) x

Ha ha! Yer there were 5 of us growing up, my poor mum! I was the only girl! My girls are loving the pups, can't keep them away from them tho, they're only 2 weeks old!

It's come round quite quick but not quick enough IYKWIM! Dreading it and can't wait at the same time - baby is moving a lot now and I feel pregnant so NEED this scan to go well...stilllll can't decide whether to take DD1 along with us yet... If I was you I'd think of yours as a week Friday! Sounds much closer then :winkwink:

I'm shocked too at how different the movements can be at this stage (even though I've been here before twice :dohh:)... Like you say, sometimes tiny flutters sometimes more substantial... I had a busy day yest and since then baby has been quite quiet - I hate it!!! Ahh, hopefully she will, it's surreal one of your children feeling your baby move, it's nice to experience some new things after more than one pregnancy :winkwink:

Ok, you've asked for it! Don't know whether this will work, here goes :)

Pic attached?

Attachments

• 001 [640x480].JPG
    001 [640x480].JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
wow your bump is so high and firm - we've both had 2 children yet mine is more 'loose' :haha: looking fab :)

x

no the girls havent. ive had the very odd flutter but nowt concreate.

i have to share somewhere................HUBBY HAS BOOKED ME A GENDER SCAN FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeekkkkkkkkkk :happydance: so hopefully we should know and the my scan on 18th will comfirmation. hehehehehehehe

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Thats so exciting. Did you plan to have a gender scan or suddenly just couldnt wait. So excited to hear your update :) good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->