Im New! x

R

Ribeanaaa--x

Hi.. =]
Im new on here, & thought id introduce myself.
Ive just turned 18, & im expecting my daughter in January.
Not to long to go now, though i feel like ive been pregnant forevahhhh...! xx

Congratulations and welcome. Im Kelly, I'm 20, I have a 2 year old daughter (Caitlin) and currently 24 weeks pregnant with number 2 a baby boy :)

Look forward to chatting xx

congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to baby and bump

Lou
xxx

congrats on the little girl,
welcome to BnB! you will love it here!
I am Jade 19 due to have a little girl on the 3rd Nov
a week today! but she doesn't seem in a hurry!
x

Heya! Welcome and Congrats :)!!
Im Ashleigh, 17 and due 6th May, so quite a bit after you
Hows you pregnancy been so far?
Xxx

Ermm well to be honest not all that brill!
Split with the babys dad when i was about 12 weeks, & since he has gave me nothing but agro && is still playing games now!
Been in & out of hospital a few times with pains, suspected chicken pox, bad sickness..
But thankfully at the moment things seem to have settled down abit! =]
Im just getting really impatient now, just hoping xmas & new year come & go quickly so then she'll finally be here!

How has your pregnancy been? You still getting horrible morning sickness!?
xxx

Split with the babys dad when i was about 12 weeks, & since he has gave me nothing but agro && is still playing games now!
Been in & out of hospital a few times with pains, suspected chicken pox, bad sickness..
Im just getting really impatient now, just hoping xmas & new year come & go quickly so then she'll finally be here!

xxx

Oh sweets :( :hugs:
Sorry to hear your pregnancy hasnt been smooth and enjoyable!
Oh my god, Sounds like you've really had the rough end of it all!
Thank goodness for that!! Hopfully you can just relax and enjoy it from now on!
Aww not long now till Christmas (59 days, sad arent i lol)
My pregnancy hasnt been too pleasent either to be honest, Me and babys dad split up when I found out which was very upsetting cos we were together for 2 years :( Think it was a huge shock but hes starting to come around now and realise what a twat hes been, dunno whats gunna happen though!
No more sickness! Yay!! It went about 3 weeks ago!! Horrible isnt it!! Im sure it will be worth it in the end!
Have you been thinking of any names for your lil girl yet?
xxxx

xxx

My pregnancy hasnt been too pleasent either to be honest, Me and babys dad split up when I found out which was very upsetting cos we were together for 2 years :( Think it was a huge shock but hes starting to come around now and realise what a twat hes been, dunno whats gunna happen though!
No more sickness! Yay!! It went about 3 weeks ago!! Horrible isnt it!! Im sure it will be worth it in the end!
xxxx

Men are just useless arnt they. Everyday he changes he's mind on how he feels about her. 1 minute shes "daddys little princess", the next he never wanted a baby & doesnt want anything to do with her! He's just f*kd in the head!! Thats why i just let him do what his doing, i cant be arsed keep going through things with him!

Well namewise im narrowing it down but still cant decide on 1. Its sooo hard picking! I like Lilah-Rose, Miley-Rose & Blossom..but im guessing im just gonna have to wate & see what she looks like!

Are you going to find out what your having? Got any names yet?
xxx

xxx

xxxx

Men are just useless arnt they. Everyday he changes he's mind on how he feels about her. 1 minute shes "daddys little princess", the next he never wanted a baby & doesnt want anything to do with her! He's just f*kd in the head!! Thats why i just let him do what his doing, i cant be arsed keep going through things with him!

Well namewise im narrowing it down but still cant decide on 1. Its sooo hard picking! I like Lilah-Rose, Miley-Rose & Blossom..but im guessing im just gonna have to wate & see what she looks like!

xxx

Yes! I have to agree there! They are completley useless, well 90% of the time anyway! :( Sounds like he needs to grow up! Surely he should have got used to the fact that hes going to be a dad and needs to step up! Mind you, Some men never learn!!
Good for you girl, Its not down to you to go threw it all with him, He just needs to do it on his own and if he doesnt then... I bet he isnt worth it hun.
I Love the name Miley-Rose, Its beautiful!
Yeah best to see which name fits her best!
Im deffinantly gunna find out what Im having, I can't wait to know! Im not going to go all pink or all blue though, The nursery is going to be yellows and creams, in Winnie the pooh, Im a bit too organised, Got all of the bedding and bathing collection already lol!
So far for a girl I like Casey-Payton and for a boy Levi-Brodie, But im not too sure on the boys one now I like the name Riley, But some people say its too girly, Im not sure yet, il end up changing my mind a million times anyway!
How have you parents been threw this? Have they supported you?
Xxxx

:wave:
Welcome and congrats!

We do have a wonderful single parents section where you can rant or ask questions about anything. :)

xxx

xxxx

xxx

Yes! I have to agree there! They are completley useless, well 90% of the time anyway! :( Sounds like he needs to grow up! Surely he should have got used to the fact that hes going to be a dad and needs to step up! Mind you, Some men never learn!!
Good for you girl, Its not down to you to go threw it all with him, He just needs to do it on his own and if he doesnt then... I bet he isnt worth it hun.
I Love the name Miley-Rose, Its beautiful!
Yeah best to see which name fits her best!
Im deffinantly gunna find out what Im having, I can't wait to know! Im not going to go all pink or all blue though, The nursery is going to be yellows and creams, in Winnie the pooh, Im a bit too organised, Got all of the bedding and bathing collection already lol!
So far for a girl I like Casey-Payton and for a boy Levi-Brodie, But im not too sure on the boys one now I like the name Riley, But some people say its too girly, Im not sure yet, il end up changing my mind a million times anyway!
How have you parents been threw this? Have they supported you?
Xxxx

Yeh he does need to grow up biggg time! It makes me laugh because the pregnancy wasnt planned at all, but beforehand all he was going on about was us having baby! To be honest i think he's just trying to get in the last few months of being a kid before she gets here. I meen he's had 2 girlfriends since me, & we only split up in July. Hahaaa...he makes me cringe!! You'd never believe he's nearly 21!

I went all pink as soon as i found out! I was soooo pleased she's a girl, but i was so sure i was having a boy! I literally went shopping straight from the scan! She's spoilt already!

Awww there lovely names. Yeh Riley was a name i had down for a boy, i just think its getting abit common - i no 3 new Rileys who are all under 6months! I wanted Teddy for a boy. But again i had about 20 names i coodnt decide between!

Yeh my parents have been brill. They were abit shocked at 1st i think, but they were cool from the day i told them - or maybe the day after! Lol.. But they never tryed to sway me into not having her at all. I think the thing that bothers them most is that im making them a Nan & Gdad at 40 & 41! Hahaaa!
&& as for my nan, god ive never seen her so excited! All her & my mum do is go baby shopping! Lol. Im so lucky i have them.

How have your parents been? & how about your ex's family? I havent spoken to any of his family since i was 12weeks pregnant - there all loonytunes though so id rather be away from them!! Lol.

xxxx

welcome hun && congrats
im making my parents grandparents at 37 and 38 lol x

i wish my little one was due sooner i cant wait to meet him/her.
the dad is bein a pain in the back side at the min lol
did you get on with ur ex family?
xoxo

I got on really well with them when we were together.
We would sorta live there half the week then at mine half the week, so i constantly with his mum & sis, but havent spoken to any1 in his family since i was 12 weeks pregnant!
So f them all! Lol..

Do you get along with his family?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back