im no doctor, but... pg 85!

congrats! that frer looks good! digis are stupid! i wonder if the fr digis are better??

No need for the digis approval anyways! Congrats on your pregnancy :) I have been watching your thread along with stucki's and Maureen's!!! So happy for you ladies. You sure do help my broodiness/poas addiction haha xx

Those tests are no doubt positive, congrats again and a H&H 9months!

:) :)! No more testing! Ur lines look great. Digital tests have never been super reliable.

waiting for tests to go negative. Beta on Friday was only 17 and had red bleeding. Have a follow up tomorrow

top test was saturday
middle was yesterday
bottom was today...

Attachments

• IMAG3281.jpg
    IMAG3281.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 64
Oh Brittany :(

It takes a while for them to go negative hun. I'm so sorry :hug:

thanks. I'm just ready for them to be negative so we can try again. It just sucks because it took SOOOO long to get our first bfp and now we have to start back over again.

Congrats to you by the way!

Brittany they say that you're more fertile after a MC... so good luck hun!! And thank you!

Why would they be turning negative? Woman all the time spot in early pregnancy and with my first my HCG was only around 13...and she's turning 11 years old tomorrow...lol...

I hope your next appt shows great results!

That is what I keep hearing and I hope and pray that everyone is right. I just don't want to get pregnant though. I want to get pregnant AND have a healthy baby in 9 months.

What crystal said is very true! My best friend had a very early mc and immediately got pregnant again. She now has a lovely little girl. Fx'd you get your sticky bean very soon xx

I wish you all of the luck in the world Brittany. And I hear you on wanting both. Seems I fall pregnant easily... it's getting them to stick that is the issue!

I would give ANYTHING in this world to go to my appt tomorrow and get great news that some miracle happened and i'm still pregnant.

But it wasn't spotting it was red bleeding and a level of 17 when i should have been between 4w3d and 5w

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->