im no doctor, but... pg 85!

i only have ics but those are positive. im going after church to get more tests! dh wants me too otherwise i wouldn't he said he wants to watch the line get dark lol

:) that's cute! Can't wait to see either!

Brittany, you started the very first thread I joined on BnB in the 2 week wait section, and I've been rooting for you ever since!! I'm SO happy for you, and can't wait to see those lines get darker as baby snuggles in!! :yipee:

Aww your going to make me teary eyed. Thank you! It really means so much to have everyone's support

i did, but i had too much to drink so pee wasn't very good. tests weren't very dark. I'm done testing for a few days. i know i'm pregnant. Testing is too stressful.

I couldnt get over my bfp at 9dpo. I kept buying more tests after tests everyday lol. The lady at the check out says "you better come back and tell me your pregnant" LOL
I stopped when the test line was darker than the control line :haha: I think I was obsessed :haha:

That's good! Don't even test again unless u want too! I am glad u stopped way before I did lol! I stressed myself out for like 6 weeks for no reason testing and testing! Every time there was a line but it just didn't seem dark enough...pfffft what a waste of money that was and drove myself insane!! :) good for u hun! Congrats, enjoy ur time before MS gets you ;)

I couldnt get over my bfp at 9dpo. I kept buying more tests after tests everyday lol. The lady at the check out says "you better come back and tell me your pregnant" LOL
I stopped when the test line was darker than the control line :haha: I think I was obsessed :haha:

Mine never did get darker than the control. I think that I spent probably over 100$ on tests even AFTER I heard a HB lol

I hear ya Brittany, think that I'm going to hold off after tomorrow (I've got one Walmart and one digi left) and after that I'm pregnant!!! End of discussion :)

You girls are pregnant now. End of discussion! You don't have to keep satisfying all of our nosy-ness! Lol :)

yeah, i know. I have a feeling i'm one of those woman that have slow rising hcg and if i keep testing i will stress myself out because they're not darker than control line yet and i'm not going to do that to myself. Plus i rather buy a pack of baby wipes or something instead of a box of pregnancy tests. It would be a better benefit if i do!

yeah, i know. I have a feeling i'm one of those woman that have slow rising hcg and if i keep testing i will stress myself out because they're not darker than control line yet and i'm not going to do that to myself. Plus i rather buy a pack of baby wipes or something instead of a box of pregnancy tests. It would be a better benefit if i do!

Mine was 20, then 60...then finally in the 300s...then 600s so I know how u feel! So it like exactly only doubled, so I was slow for sure! Yup. Don't overstock on newborn diapers either!

I havent even bought 1 baby item yet lol. Slow much? hehe

yeah i've had a good bit of stuff that i got from yard sales brand new or found really good deals on.

here are my final tests :) (i dont have anymore digis and i'm not wasting anymore money on tests)

the top blue dye was digi from FMU yesterday and the bottom one was digi last night.. they both said not pregnant. they are dumb because I am pregnant!

blue handle IC looks great (in real life) and so does the frer. So i'm happy with those!
:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG3229.jpg
    IMAG3229.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG3226.jpg
    IMAG3226.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG3223.jpg
    IMAG3223.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 70
That is ridiculous!!!