im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Oh Brittney, I'm going through the exact same thing right now, Are they gonna do a second beta?

I'm not sure what they are going to do tomorrow honestly.

and the bleeding was kinda heavy to where i def needed to wear a pad like normal af then it lightened up friday night, light bleeding saturday, light to brown on sunday and pinkish today

hmm...I've never had experiences like this...but I have heard of woman going through this and as it turns out they are still pregnant but the bleeding was because they were gonna have twins but lost one :-( I know that scenario sounds horrible too...but it could explain why tests aren't darkening yet....I dunno...I'll be praying for you sweetie!!!

thanks! I would love to still be pregnant, but I just don't think its possible at this point.

I'm sorrry Brittany, good luck tomorrow I'm sorry u ever have to feel like this!

So you've only had one beta done so far? Yes te bleeding would concern anyone but you can't base anything off of one beta. Good luck hun I hope this is your sticky bean!!

I really hope that was implantation bleeding. It's hard to keep the hopes up I'm sure. Are you going for bloodwork again soon?

If it makes you feel any better... my friend bled like a full on period at 13 weeks... thought for sure she was losing her baby... but baby is healthy and happy!

thanks everyone. Like I said I would do ANYTHING in this world to go to that appt tomorrow and everything be normal, but I just dont think its possible with my test being lighter and the bleeding that I had

Fx'ed for you, good luck tonorrow!! I so hope it goes your way <3

Thinking of you Britt, hoping that you either get good news tomorrow or get your sticky baby soon. *hugs*

Thinking about you and dh today! I wish the best news ever!! Or at least being able to know. *hugs*

When's your appointment, dear?

I'll be stalking for updates.

it's at 2:10 this afternoon
its 12:40 where I am now so in just a little bit!

Everyone please say a quick prayer for me that somehow some way a miracle will happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->