• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Grl keep trying and come join my thread lol https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...w-chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone.html

Good luck w everything. I am on progesterone this time after 2 early losses and things seem to be going okay..also use thr clearblue ovulation kits w thr smiley faces they really work.

thanks ladies! He is the best doctor. He has been my doctor for a while, but the lady that scheduled the appt wouldn't get me in to see him so i had to take the first available appt since i was bleeding. He wasn't very happy with that so he told me next time to either call his nurse or just walk in and he put a note on my chart that i am to be seen asap after getting a bfp.

The progesterone is just for extra help. he said my levels were fine, but just in case he is giving me some more. He didn't seem like it was a big deal if i didn't wait a cycle i agree its probably just for dating purposes. I can't try the opks because they are expensive and they only come with 7 at the store and i think i already ovulated and if not i'm not sure when i will so i don't have time to search for cheap ones online

Brittany they CB Digi OPKs are only $34.24 for the 20-pack on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Digital-Ovulation-Test-Count/dp/B002VLYAOI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351647415&sr=8-2&keywords=clear+blue+digital+opk

Keep it in mind! I originally paid like $35 in stores for the 7-pack and up to $50 for them at CVS! So now I use cheapies to start testing and when I think it looks positive or close to positive... I use the digital to confirm positive OPK.

yeah, but i dont have enough time to get them. Maybe after the first of the year if nothing happens i'll get them. this cycle i'm just going with the flow for now.

yeah, if i buy them it will def. be online.

How are you doing? are yall trying again this cycle?

I hope so! I'm going for an HSG tomorrow. It's a requirement by my insurance before they'll allow us to go ahead with IUI. I'll be asking my doc about progesterone supplements and getting a CD21 test (maybe a CD27-28 test since I do not ovulate until CD20-ish) I just think something must be up after 3 early losses. I also think IUI will help because of DH's SA results (poor morphology).

Hopefully he says we can still try this cycle. I'll be trying either way! lol

aww.. well good luck! I think progesterone wouldn't hurt to be put on. it can't do much besides make you sleepy!

I hope so! I'm going for an HSG tomorrow. It's a requirement by my insurance before they'll allow us to go ahead with IUI. I'll be asking my doc about progesterone supplements and getting a CD21 test (maybe a CD27-28 test since I do not ovulate until CD20-ish) I just think something must be up after 3 early losses. I also think IUI will help because of DH's SA results (poor morphology).

Hopefully he says we can still try this cycle. I'll be trying either way! lol

Aw good luck crystal. Hoping for some good to come of this :)

finally ovulated on cd 21! Boo to it taking forever for my body to ovulate! I'll start testing in a few days!

Yay!! Congrats hope u catch that eggy!

thanks ladies! I hope so too! I have a good feeling about this cycle and i'm going to stay positive and believe that I will get my rainbow from this cycle!

Congrats I have a really good feeling about this cycle!

Good luck!!! Extra positive vibes coming your way :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->