• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow

thank you! I may not be going. I had my last blood draw today so first thing in the morning I have to call them and see what the results were which i believe are 0 or at least below 5 and then they will ask the Dr. if he still wants me to come in or not.

Just got back home from seeing my doctor! I love him! He is by far the best doctor ever. He confirmed it was a chemical pregnancy. He said he wanted me to wait for a cycle before trying again (ooppss) and that the next time i see a positive test to call his nurse for an appt asap or just come in and he'll work me in. He wants me to start a progesterone pill (forgot the name of it, but it starts with a p) at night from as soon as we know! He said that chemicals happen in over 50% of pregnancies and that there is nothing wrong with myself or DH and that the chances of it happening again are not increased. He said my progesterone levels looked fine, but he wants me to take the pill anyway just to give my body the extra boost. He was pretty upset that his staff didn't get me in to see him first and instead had me go see a midwife.

Aww...at least he CARED enough to HELP YOU!!!!!! YAY for that, thats awesome news :) can't wait to follow your thread more and more :) hehehehe :happydance: SOME doctors truly do care more than their staff.... AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

I know :) he is amazing!

I didn't think he would want me to wait a cycle, but he said he did. I didn't tell him, but we have bded this cycle and i think i ovulated yesterday. But he said he will see me again soon. So hopefully it will be REALLY soon!

Thats awesome :) FX you did O :) Thats how I have my oldest ;) We got pregnant soon after my bleed was done from miscarriage I never had a "regular" AF lol an whallllaa I was pregnant again and hes 9 years old boy boy boy where does time go!?!?!?!

aww.. yeah! I didn't think it would be much of a deal because the bleeding was just like a normal AF. Wasn't longer, heavier, or crampier.. just normal bleeding.

I've been stalking for a while :hugs: so glad to hear you have a final answer. Your dr seems wonderful :)

just got back home from seeing my doctor! I love him! He is by far the best doctor ever. He confirmed it was a chemical pregnancy. He said he wanted me to wait for a cycle before trying again (ooppss) and that the next time i see a positive test to call his nurse for an appt asap or just come in and he'll work me in. He wants me to start a progesterone pill (forgot the name of it, but it starts with a p) at night from as soon as we know! He said that chemicals happen in over 50% of pregnancies and that there is nothing wrong with myself or dh and that the chances of it happening again are not increased. He said my progesterone levels looked fine, but he wants me to take the pill anyway just to give my body the extra boost. He was pretty upset that his staff didn't get me in to see him first and instead had me go see a midwife.

provera

thanks he is great!

and i'm not sure if its provera or not... i have a horrible memory :(

good! Now I just have to get pregnant again! hopefully it wont take another 14 months!

Glad he helped.. There is no reason to wait either. If you had a d/c then mate but basically your bleed was no different than a regular period so if you do get bfp no issues. Sound like he is giving you prometrium for progesterone support?Good luck!! Hope it happens this month!

That's the progesterone I was on! :) GL so glad u found a doctor u r comfortable with!

Thats good news :)

So please he was great to you and put you on progesterone :) :)

The only reason they want you to wait is for dating purposes. Go for gold honey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->