• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Thank you! Ready for the next few days to fly by so I can test however I don't want them to go by too fast cause I'm off school this week on break!

soo... I may not have ovulated on cd 21, but earlier because I just tested and there is the faintest lines on my tests! They won't show on camera, but after having negatives for awhile now especially those blue handle ones.. i'm pretty sure its a line :)

I've been cramping all day today on my left side mostly and a slight headache.. I hope ya'll can see it! I think its more visable on the blue handle ic!

eeeekkk! Can anyone tweek?

Attachments

• IMAG3398.jpg
    IMAG3398.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG3403.jpg
    IMAG3403.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 46
Ooooooo yeah I Definatly see it on the blue one !!!! Can you test again too Makesure it's not a fluke !!!! Omg I hope this is it for you x

I will later tonight. I shouldn't be I've been using these to make sure my hcg went all the way down and its been negative for a while now and i haven't had any bad tests, but i'll check it when it dries and probably test again tonight

Canyouseealine.com and tweak tests for u! Or countdowntopregnancy.com

Oh, hunny...I hope this is it for you! I think I see something :flower:

thank you! I really trust these tests. They are the ONLY ics that I haven't had evaps on, or fake lines! I know this is a good batch and so are the wondfos because they are from the same batch from last cycle!

I'm not sure if it shows up in this picture better.. I really think I ovulated sooner than I thought because I had cramping about a week ago!

Attachments

• IMAG3405.jpg
    IMAG3405.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 31
Oh hun u really think you mite off fine stick bean stick cxxxxx

I see it better on that last one. Stick, baby, stick!!

Where did you get these tests from they look good ?? X

I got them from ebay. The last time I looked to buy more they were sold out. They are made in the USA. I'll look again really quick and see if there is more!

Still doesn't have anymore for sale. I must have cleared them out.

Here is a tweak, not sure if its dye pooling or the dye where it should be. Sorry I wasn't able to do a better job!
We should know in the next couple days.. how exciting FX FOR YOU!

Attachments

• brit1.jpg
    brit1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-hCG-Pre...471?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c6350767

Is that the tests or no?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"