im no doctor, but... pg 85!

you can most deffo ovulate with HCG in your body!!!... I ovulated with HCG and retained tissue still left from my previous D&C, i got Pregnant straight away and sadly pregnancy ended due to the retained etc etc...

Its actually the Progestrone that prevents you from ovulating.... :) so its possible that you could of ovulated and gotten pregnant again :)

well I guess I'll find out more tomorrow! Today I have felt "full" down there and sometimes I felt like I was ovulating today.. I also had watery cm, but i had watery cm 3 days before finding out i was pregnant last time too so there is no telling, but i'm going to bd tonight.

my tests are light and i'm thinking its because since it takes a few days to get into your urine that i'm just now seeing my levels go down from the chemical so in a few days (if this is a new pregnancy or my levels are increasing) that I will see darker tests

Forgot to mention that this morning I felt so sick and nauseous on my way to clinic and also a few times throughout the day along with some dizziness and as i was sitting here studying I got hit with another wave of nausea. I also didn't sleep very well last night. So it may or may not be related

here they are. a lot lighter

Attachments

• IMAG3377.jpg
    IMAG3377.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG3378.jpg
    IMAG3378.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
They seem a tad lighter but not much , and some pee is just more concentrated

Good luck tomorrow!! Sending lots of prayers your way!!

you know.. during church Sunday our preacher was preaching about confidence. Saying that if we say things like "I can't or won't" then we can't or won't be able to do whatever. That we are already setting ourself up for failure! If we say that "I can or will" then we are going at it with a positive attitude and then "we will" So I maybe too late for this cycle or maybe I'm not. But for now on i'm just going to go with "I WILL GET A BFP THIS CYCLE!" I've been too scared to get my hopes up because my heart always ends up getting broken, but I have to be positive! If i'm not it shows in my everyday life and I can't let it take over me anymore.

Thanks for shareing this, iv been so emostional and Thinking negatively and this realy touched me so i just want to say TY :)

I read every post on your thread, Good luck girl :) I hope you have one sticky bean. Praying you get to be a mommy soon.

Good luck Brittany... always stalking just can't always submit a proper reply! Can't wait to hear the results.

Use the clearblue digital ovulation tests with smileys. I've BD Everytime I got a posituve and have gotten pregnant

Britt, what were those blue handled tests you were using? I went back and the link is bad...I'm scouring ebay trying to track them down. I want to get some [for reserve...in case AF is ever late again. lol]

the seller doesn't have any for sale right now. I looked for them too just now. I think they are the only ones that sell those kind too. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->