• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

I see a second line! :) Hope this is it!

i've been using these since last cycle and tested while hcg was leaving my body and never had an evap and i did two tonight and both had lines. I will def. keep testing, but i'm very hopeful this is a bfp.

I could also be father than i think. my cycle was weird this time

thanks meg and crystal!

congrats on your bfp meg

and crystal i hope you'll be getting a sticky baby this month!

Thanks Brittany! Docs did more bloodwork and now I have to see a hematologist for a possible blood clotting issue!

I'm still waiting to O this cycle... This TWW is sometimes worse lol

I see lines! Can't wait to see the lines get darker. GL!

oh crystal I know! I hate the tww up to O.. I hope everything works out! Have you ever tried the baby asprin once a day? I can't say alot of people would do it, but maybe your doctor will recommend it?

and thanks titusmomma

That's the thing... I'm allergic to aspirin :-/

I found out Friday that my mom had to give herself heparin injections get ENTIRE pregnancy with me... Makes sense I guess! My mom passed so I had to have my aunt discreetly asks my grandma (she doesn't know we are TTC) so I'm glad I found that out!

oh man... well is there another blood thinner that you could take?

I could do the heparin or prednisone from what I've read. Or once I see the hematologist he may recommend what my allergist said... Aspirin desensitization. But can't do that if preggo lol

Thanks girl!

But hey! This thread is about you!! Congrats again love!!!

:cloud9: Just take a look at this one!

Attachments

• IMAG3430.jpg
    IMAG3430.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 69
I'd say that's a real bfp you got there!! Congratulations!!

Holy hell! How are they gettin dark so fast?!?!?!

Twins?!?!?

That's most definitely a bfp dear, congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->