I'm not sure when I got pregnant? Help!?

sassy_tiger

Reaction score
Okay ladies I need help. Maybe this has happened to some one already.

I got my period (or so I think) on the 7th. I will say that it literately lasted about a day. spotted/started on the 7th and the 8th a full day and the the 9th spotted. It was the shortest I've had. I did a pregnancy test a day or two before my period and plain negative. I :sex: on the 4/9 & 4/10 & 4/12 & 4/15 & 4/17 & 4/18.

With that being said. I didn't test for ovulation until Sunday 4/15/16 and it has been positive since then.

All of my apps said i would ovulate this past weekend or some time beginning of this week or even late this week. When in the world did I get pregnant. In stead of being super excited I'm more like worried of when it happened.

Did i ovulate as soon as my period was over is that possible or did i have a period even tho i was pregnant.... ugh..

I'm also worried because I take levothyroid for my thyroid. And I'm suppose to go as soon as possible so they can change my meds I guess.

When did I get the :bfp::bfp:

I just took this test 15min ago..... I'm sure tomorrow morning it will be much darker.

Attachments

• positive1.jpg
    positive1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
That's a pretty strong positive so I would say you ovulated nearly 2 weeks ago, I would guess that the bleeding/spotting was implantation but I am no expert on that! Other people on here will probably be a lot more helpful!

Those tests are pretty rubbish, I'd say you ovulated at least 2 weeks ago if not more.

I would probably say that the reason you had positive opks is due the fact you were pregnant? I know that sometimes they can pick up the pregnancy hormone..you could have already been pregnant and the bleeding was implantation bleeding. Or you could just have ovulated right after your period!? sorry i cant be of much help but maybe take a digi it might help you with the dates? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->