I'm not sure....

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
....there is anything cuter than a fluffy bum and Babylegs! :cloud9:

https://x0c.xanga.com/b3cf27e634c31261785500/m208621231.jpg

https://xf1.xanga.com/ab7f7ae6c1c32261785518/m208621247.jpg

Especially when they are Giraffe Babylegs!!! Giraffes are Claire's favourite! :happydance: These were a gift and I just had to share. :D

Those babylegs are awesome!

They are cool! And she has the most goregous eyes! :cloud9:

Aww- beautiful pics of Claire! btw, have you received your apple cheeks yet?

I was out unexpectedly today and missed the delivery! :dohh: They weren't supposed to get here until tomorrow. I can't wait to test them out on her! :happydance:

adorable!!! claire is so cute.

She is adorable!!! Love the baby legs! She has such pretty blue eyes

I was out unexpectedly today and missed the delivery! :dohh: They weren't supposed to get here until tomorrow. I can't wait to test them out on her! :happydance:

Isn't that always the way, lol! Ours are supposed to be arriving Monday (the new years holidays have kept us waiting!) but they've been sitting in Edmonton since Tuesday according to canada post's tracking so I have a feeling we might have an early delivery too- I'm hoping anyway! :) Have fun testing the Apple Cheeks!

Isn't that always the way, lol! Ours are supposed to be arriving Monday (the new years holidays have kept us waiting!) but they've been sitting in Edmonton since Tuesday according to canada post's tracking so I have a feeling we might have an early delivery too- I'm hoping anyway! :) Have fun testing the Apple Cheeks!

Where are you in Canada? :) I was surprised at how fast the shipping on these were. They were literally here the next day! Although I'm in Ontario and the Apple Cheeks ship from Quebec.

:wohoo:

I'm in Ottawa but this time I ordered from Cozy Bums in Prince George, BC- I got lured into their 15% off everthing and free shipping :) I ordered on Dec 30, but it didn't ship til Monday. That's good to know about Apple Cheeks shipping so fast- I usually just head down to my favouite CD store since I hate waiting but if they ship fast and are good, I might give the Apple Cheeks a go next time I am in the mood for a bit of online CD shopping :)

The shipping wasn't bad either. Well, depends on how you want to look at it. Its $10, all the time. So if you're buying a big stash that's not so bad!

I'm in Barrie. We only have one really good store that sells cloth diapers, and they only stock Bumgenius and Fuzzi Bunz. So that kind of sucks. I keep scouring these pages and then talk to friends/family who are using them too and get my ideas that way.

These came highly recommended by a friend who works in a CD store out in New Brunswick. She moved there from here, I so would love a job like that but OMG I'd never have a paycheque! :haha: We also have some family members who use them as well. They're apparently more trim than other CDs (she uses Fuzzi Bunz, BumGenius and Happy Heineys and some Motherease ones, but I don't remember what kind) and she really likes them.

Gah, its so addictive!!!

It is addictive! So much for saving $$ by CDing :dohh: That would be my dream job right now but I'd soon be homeless without anywhere to keep our stash, lol :) The staff at my favourite store have always been good at recommending stuff too. If the Apple Cheeks don't leak and are super trim, I'll definitely give them a go :thumbup: I don't think the stores in Ottawa stock them so that's good to know about the shipping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->