Im not very good at understanding, can someone help me please?

Emma&Freya

Reaction score
Basically, booking flights for me OH and Freya for April, but Ryainair I cant book yet. Ive just looked it up. Can someone please explain when I can by this please:

Ryanair operates schedules in line with the standard IATA winter and summer season. The winter season runs from the end of October until the end of March and summer season from the end of March until the end of October.

The summer scheduling season begins on the date of DST (Daylight Saving Time) introduction in European Union countries, which currently always takes place on the last Sunday in March. The winter scheduling season commences on the date DST (Daylight Saving Time) ends in European Union countries, which currently always takes place on the last Sunday in October.

Ryanair endeavor to load flight schedules at least five to six months in advance of operation. For example, the 2011 winter season which commences on the 30th October was loaded for sale on 19th April. While the initial summer 2012 schedule will be available online to book by the end of August 2011.

Judging by that I would say end of October/beginning of November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->