I'm on CD5, anyone wanna join me?

I got a positive OPK today, CD 16 which is really early for me, before taking Agnus castus it was around CD 21 or even later! :happydance: x

I took soy CD 3 and 4 and then read more and got nervous and stopped. Well, usually my positive OPK isn't until later in my 29 ish day cycle.

I got one at CD 13... early for me! So I am glad I stopped taking soy, but I think taking a little (not the full 3-7) helped me. I had O pains too so I really think this is a great sign!

We BD:
Thursday
Yesterday
Today

Should we BD tomorrow as well? Do you think we got it? I had positive OPKs all day, since about 8 this morning.

Thanks ladies!!!!!

I'm going for my first IUI this morning. I am very nervous. I hope all goes well. Wish me luck.

Today im on CD 15. I had a HAG last friday dr says looks like my right tube is blocked. Then I went back this week on wen for U/S and had a 13mm folicle on the left and a 14mm on the right so he had me come back yesterday for another U/S left had a 18mm folicile on the left and a 17mm on the right so im to take my trigger shot tonight around 9 and then im going in on Monday morning for my first IUI. So wish me luck. Im really wishing for that bfp

Today was cycle day 12 and I had my u/s to check my follicles I only had one on my right ovary and it was 13 mm. she acted like my chances were so slim and said she wasnt going to waste my trigger shot. she said just to have intercourse every other day that it may be possible it will mature. but she didnt say I should come back and check in a few days is 13mm on day 12 really small?

So my OPK was positive all morning/noon/night yestrday and now it is negative again. Does a short LH surge mean less chance of conceiving?

Good Luck Today!!!

Thanks Everyone. I had my IUI this morning. I was not to bad. I have had cramping most all day and right after it this morning I was a little nauseated but not bad. I came home and took a 2 hour nap before going to work at 1pm. So now starts the 2WW. I hoping for that :bfp: this month. To up my chances a little we are going to have :sex: tonight also. Thanks for the support.

Well i was trying to post earlier but my computer was being funky! I was actually complaining about not getting a dark enough line on my OPK! :thumbup:

Just did one and it came out the darkest I've ever seen it! So I think my timing is a little off but that's alright cuz we are covering all our bases lol! :happydance:

Does anyone know if it actually HAS to be as dark as the control line? I never seem to get the same shade for each line...usually the test line is much lighter, but this one today looks pretty close!!! :cloud9:

Thanks Everyone. I had my IUI this morning. I was not to bad. I have had cramping most all day and right after it this morning I was a little nauseated but not bad. I came home and took a 2 hour nap before going to work at 1pm. So now starts the 2WW. I hoping for that :bfp: this month. To up my chances a little we are going to have :sex: tonight also. Thanks for the support.

Good luck!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->