I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

Thanks ladies! have a blood test scheduled for Friday. I'm having AF cramps and backache which is typical before AF for me. The sides of my breasts hurt which is also normal. I just had a really big AF cramp across my whole pelvic area that lasted for about 5 seconds...not sure what that's about. I'm trying to remain calm until my blood test. I also have a headache and my skin is breaking out badly. I'm so afraid that the line won't be there if I test tomorrow but I have to keep thinking positively and praying. These cramps just have me worried.

Thanks ladies! have a blood test scheduled for Friday. I'm having AF cramps and backache which is typical before AF for me. The sides of my breasts hurt which is also normal. I just had a really big AF cramp across my whole pelvic area that lasted for about 5 seconds...not sure what that's about. I'm trying to remain calm until my blood test. I also have a headache and my skin is breaking out badly. I'm so afraid that the line won't be there if I test tomorrow but I have to keep thinking positively and praying. These cramps just have me worried.

I bet the line will be darker tomorrow. Give us an update later! :hugs:

That's a :bfp: meek! Congratulations! All the cramps will be your uterus expending and getting ready for baby. Wishing you lots of luck :dust:

So I'm sitting here at 1:00 in the morning wondering why I can't fall asleep. Instead of watching baby shows. And I'm hungry. And I didn't eat dinner. And the bowl of cereal I had didn't help. And its raining... Sigh.
In other news, I was on progesterone pills and my last pill was last night 13dpo...well I started to panic reading threads that stopping them if you are pregnant can lead to miscareaige and as my tests as still very faint, I don't even want to chance it. So I called my doctor after hours (well called the operator and requested that they page him and give me a callback) and after explaining my concerns, he told me to come in for blood work tomorrow morning (well later this morning. I suppose that can be adding to my inability to fall asleep. And my boobs are hurting more, like a lot under my arms, kind of feels like I worked out those muscles way too hard. And some pains shooting through my boobs. Also having mild cramps, and random sharp pains in my right hip and lower back.
I'm hungry. Lol

Well there's no guesswork in this one! I have a blood test to confirm my levels. Praying for a sticky one!

Attachments

• 20140925_055430.jpg
    20140925_055430.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
Blood results came back, hcg was 37.4. Nurse says that's low but in the range she wanted so next blood draw is Tuesday....praying for a huge increase in levels. In the meantime I'll be starting my progesterone pills back up tonight.

YAY MEEK!!! CONGRATULATIONS, that is amazing!!!! Hoping for a sticky one for you too, so excited for you!

Went to the doctor's today after having pain in my right side and rectal pressure for about a week and was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. So heartbroken but thankful that it was discovered early. Got my first shot today to end the pregnancy and i get another dose on Tuesday. Hoping for this phase to pass so we can start over again.

Went to the doctor's today after having pain in my right side and rectal pressure for about a week and was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. So heartbroken but thankful that it was discovered early. Got my first shot today to end the pregnancy and i get another dose on Tuesday. Hoping for this phase to pass so we can start over again.

I havent checked in in a while and I saw your post,

I'm so sorry Meek! I can relate, I also had an ectopic but unfortunately for me they didn't catch it until the my tube burst. You got lucky, but I know how you may feel, wish the lil bean was in the proper place *HUGS*

as for me AF showed 10/03/14. Boo! Seeing my RE on wednesday to discuss IVF! :baby:

I had the ectopic and my right tube removed last Thursday. I feel so bad to put my bf through this. I just wish my body would have worked right. For now, just trying to recover and find the courage to start TTC again.

Good luck on this cycle! Hoping you get your BFP and that little bean is in the right spot!

I havent checked in in a while and I saw your post,

I'm so sorry Meek! I can relate, I also had an ectopic but unfortunately for me they didn't catch it until the my tube burst. You got lucky, but I know how you may feel, wish the lil bean was in the proper place *HUGS*

as for me AF showed 10/03/14. Boo! Seeing my RE on wednesday to discuss IVF! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->