I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

OK theI used wondfo strips.... top one is from like 5pm today, the bottom is from like 15 mins ago after holding my pee for two hours...please tell me that the bottom looks positive to you?! I know the pack says the test line has to be dark as or darker than the control line...they look the same color to me? Lol

Attachments

• 2014-09-09 23.27.11.jpg
    2014-09-09 23.27.11.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 6
Almost there Meek ! I hated using those so I switched over to clear blue digital, just have to wait for my smiley and Its off to DTD lol its more expensive but it gives me a little more peace of mind. I stress easily! :blush:

Awe damn lol. Okay thanks ladies...we will BD tonight and tomorrow as per doctors orders but I'll test tomorrow and post results!

Okay so this is from 3:30 this morning.... I think the test line is even darker!

Attachments

• 20140910_034350.jpg
    20140910_034350.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 6
lol meek why were you up at 3:30am testing??? Oh yeah the test line does look darker to me as well :)

Haha I had to deal with a stubborn SO who was too tired to BD....so I spent the majority of that time cleaning up the house and I just decided to check because I was too damn excited that the second line was darker than all the other days I tested lol. To my surprise it got even darker! So do you think that's a positive test? I have a docs appt tomorrow to confirm O hopefully so kmfx!!
lol meek why were you up at 3:30am testing??? Oh yeah the test line does look darker to me as well :)

Haha I had to deal with a stubborn SO who was too tired to BD....so I spent the majority of that time cleaning up the house and I just decided to check because I was too damn excited that the second line was darker than all the other days I tested lol. To my surprise it got even darker! So do you think that's a positive test? I have a docs appt tomorrow to confirm O hopefully so kmfx!!

I've never used that type of test before so not 100% sure but IMO it's positive.

It looks positive but your not supposed to use opks until later in the day because it may give false positives to early. Just what I have heard.

I've heard that too. But I am thinking that its accurate only because it kept getting darker with every test since 5 yesterday. On previous days when I tested in the morning I got a barely there line but today at 330 the line was as dark as the control, and I tested again at 7 when I woke up and the test line was actually darker than the control line. I should've taken a picture!!! It was beautiful! Lol
It looks positive but your not supposed to use opks until later in the day because it may give false positives to early. Just what I have heard.

Probably TMI, but has anyone experienced nausea and/or diarrhea around ovulation time? Since last night I have been going through it!

Probably TMI, but has anyone experienced nausea and/or diarrhea around ovulation time? Since last night I have been going through it!

I was just wondering the same thing myself! I am close to ovulation, I think - based on charting and EWCM. And also have been having stomach upset / diarrhea. So random! Have not googled that to see if it's a sign.

PS sorry to just randomly jump in here! I posted a little while back and have been stalking since then...

Lol no worries! I did see that it could be due to a increase in estrogen?? I'm all for hormone levels increasing as they are supposed to but this back and forth to the toilet business....ehhh not so much. Lol I keep telling myself, anything for the baby, anything for the baby!!
PS sorry to just randomly jump in here! I posted a little while back and have been stalking since then...

Where are y'all at in your cycle? I'm CD 12 and have been feeling sick ish too! Also having twinges and EWCM.

Lol Meeks I feel you!! How's it going since the positive OPK?

Kelli I am at Day 16, just got my positive OPK this evening at 8pm. So gonna BD tonight or first thing tomorrow morning and then on through the weekend and then begins the wait!! I've been temping too so hopefully I get a rise soon.

Hi Kelli I'm on cd 24 after cancelled iui last month and feeling like af may soon be showing up so feeling a but blah. Your on cd 12 so should soon b near ov? I see you are temping are you using opks as well?

Hi Kelli I'm on cd 24 after cancelled iui last month and feeling like af may soon be showing up so feeling a but blah. Your on cd 12 so should soon b near ov? I see you are temping are you using opks as well?

Oh dang :(, well you aren't out til she shows!

I'm not sure? I usually (if I actually do) don't ovulate until cd25-30 but with the EWCM and twinges/sick feeling I've been wondering if I might actually O sooner. I don't, just because with PCOS they don't work on me.

Oh we will! Lol. I do wonder if it's too early, I mean I NEVER ovulate this early. Lol who knows!

Are you going to test at all? When is AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->