I'm out! Anyone else on CD1 and hoping sept is the month?!

Oh we will! Lol. I do wonder if it's too early, I mean I NEVER ovulate this early. Lol who knows!

Are you going to test at all? When is AF due?

Oh Kelli it's never to early to:sex::haha:

AF is due Wed. I normally have a 31 day cycle but think this one will be 28 due to the meds and the time I got O. I don't have any cramping but have the AF feeling (kinda hard to describe lol). If AF does come I will go in for scan and likely be back on femara and then menopur but on a lower dosage and then onto IUI to give DH swimmers a head start lol. I will try not to test but because I do have tests in the house, I will probably give it a go on Sunday if nothing shows.

1dpo and keeping my fingers crossed. Wanted to bd again tonight but we are just too tired hoping the last 3 nights were enough.

I'm 4 DPO today. Hoping not to obsess about any implantation symptoms or twinges coming up here soon.. yikes. Trying to wait til 10 DPO to start Dollar Tree testing!

I am all over the place this month, ugh - but I keep hoping for that temp rise! Going on 6 days of EWCM, nearly losing my mind trying to read all the signs! Had a positive OPK late Friday (like 8pm).

Bella - our daughters are almost the same age! Mine is 2 years, 7 months and 3 weeks old :)

I'm 4 DPO today. Hoping not to obsess about any implantation symptoms or twinges coming up here soon.. yikes. Trying to wait til 10 DPO to start Dollar Tree testing!

I'm also 4dpo today! I'm going to try to wait till 10dpo to start testing, but I probably will start on 8dpo lol we could be testing buddies!

I caved massively & tested yesterday at 8dpo with a :bfn: going to wait until I'm 10dpo to test again. No major symptoms just twinges, increased appetite & tender bb's. Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Let's do it Comet! Weird stuff with FF today - it changed my O day to CD 20 but then I realized I had all these negative OPKs in there (I never get a positive it seems!) so I took them out and it moved it back to CD 18. So weird. So I don't know WHEN to start now!

I am all over the place this month, ugh - but I keep hoping for that temp rise! Going on 6 days of EWCM, nearly losing my mind trying to read all the signs! Had a positive OPK late Friday (like 8pm).

Bella - our daughters are almost the same age! Mine is 2 years, 7 months and 3 weeks old :)

Is she throwing fits all the time?? My sassy little one is in a tantrum phase. My DH and I are finding it difficult to get in some good bd sessions with her around lol

Hi ladies I'm new here wondering if I can join u all ...been TTC for almost a year now since last miscarriage.... this month my AF was 3 days late, I've been using fertility calculator and OPKs. Today I entered my AF starting online & I got a prediction that I should ovulate next week September 17...but also today I used an OPK & I got a positive both line are very bright. I'm just really confuse???

Let's do it Comet! Weird stuff with FF today - it changed my O day to CD 20 but then I realized I had all these negative OPKs in there (I never get a positive it seems!) so I took them out and it moved it back to CD 18. So weird. So I don't know WHEN to start now!

alright!
FF changed my cross hairs again today also, so I have no idea when to start either, but I started spotting tonight, so idk, its either IB or my period starting 6-8 days earlier. :( I'm down about it tho.

:hugs: comet

Tested again today, 10dpo, :bfn: I know it's still early but siiiigh

Is she throwing fits all the time?? My sassy little one is in a tantrum phase. My DH and I are finding it difficult to get in some good bd sessions with her around lol

Lol I feel you! Her tantrums are worst at bedtime - that is long process these days!

Hope you get some BD in anyway! :)

alright!
FF changed my cross hairs again today also, so I have no idea when to start either, but I started spotting tonight, so idk, its either IB or my period starting 6-8 days earlier. :( I'm down about it tho.

Are your periods usually really regular? What dpo do you THINK you are currently?

I'm now 9dpo, can't stop myself from POAS for the last 3 days. BFN of course and I know I'm not out but I definitely feel out. Think my charts looking ok still tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2
11dpo today & tested :bfn: I feel like I might be out but we'll wait & see...

alright!

Are your periods usually really regular? What dpo do you THINK you are currently?

I normally have a 29-32day cycle, and I think im about 7dpo. FF changed my crosshairs again this morning to show that im only 3dpo again. so I have no idea. That's the 3rd time FF has changed my crosshairs.
Edit:
I've decided to go with CD19 as my O day(with some help from another post), considering the fact that I had EW CM and cramps that day.
My sinuses are killing me! so congested! Hope that doesn't mess with my temp tomro.

Omg ladies I need your help. Sorry I haven't posted in a little while as these sites drive me crazy during the tww. Anyway, I tested on an IC last night and got theeeee absolute FAINTEST line so I chalked it to be an evap line. However this morning I used a FRER, IC, and store brand test. The IC and store brand both had very faint lines. But the FRER had a more noticeable line. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up but I heard FRER don't have evap lines....please look at the pic and tell me I'm not crazy! Btw I'm 14dpo and was counting myself out.

Attachments

• 20140924_061353.jpg
    20140924_061353.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member