I'm out..

Katia-xO

Mummy to 1 & baking #2
Reaction score
AF has arrived :(

OH knows i'm upset but 'doesn't understand' why..

Eeee well, next month :)

I'm so sorry the evil witch showed for you lovely:hugs:

Chin up sweetie, I know how upsetting it is, it's heartbreaking. But you can do it girl! Keep a PMA, it helps!

Best thing to do is completely relax and let nature do all the work. It happens when you least expect it and are most chilled out :)

Best of luck for next month hun!

xxxxx

sorry to hear, its a feeling i have had too many times x x

Sorry to hear, but hoping for you to get a :bfp: in the next cycle! :hug:

Awww! So sorry to hear that!! Hopefully next month is your month!!

I know exactly how you feel. It sucks, doesn't it? I have positive feelings about next month for all of us! Think positive!!!

Right there with you girl! This forum is great - everyone does know exactly what you are feeling! Take care. :hugs:

so sorry the :witch: got you hun,

have a glass of wine and toast to your :bfp: next month

:hug:

xxxx

Thanks to you all!

I feel so icky :( doesn't help with the physical pain i'm feeling at the same time.

Had my tattoo touched up yesterday to take my mind off it lol xx

hey i didn't think of that!!! LOL i could of got like a little star or little fairies or angle on my foot ... hmmmm! maybe i will LOL

hey i didn't think of that!!! LOL i could of got like a little star or little fairies or angle on my foot ... hmmmm! maybe i will LOL

Haha we'd all become covered head to toe in tattoos before we got our BFPs!!

Lol this is mine - a better pic than i've shown before :)

Attachments

• 280820084981.jpg
    280820084981.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
oOoooo i like it!! it's nice... i have one on my lower back and right ankle... i want one more... but i dont want to get too many LOL

Lol, i'm sure i'm becoming addicted!! I'm plannin two more.. then "just one more" when i have kids or get married lol only small 1s though so i won't look too much like the tattooed lady. OH is having a cross on his back next month, and i've used that as a deadline to think of something to have on my wrist lol i want a nice meaningful word that i can look at and be happy.. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->