I'm PREGNANT! 5 wks to be exact! Anyone wanna be my buddy??

EMC0528

Expecting #2 in June
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After 8 months of trying, I finally got my BFP. This is my second baby and I while I remember some things, it's been a long time since the last and I am feeling a bit lost. I would love some ladies to chat with about all the changes that are happening!!

Anyone out there wanna join me??

Hi I'm 4 weeks pg, found out on sat! How old is your first child? My dd is 2, this will be our second baby!

Emma x

My DS just turned 4 mid April.

I found out I was expecting last Tuesday. I'm so thrilled! It felt like such a long wait!! How long did were you ttc?

Me and dh are so thrilled too, it's so great to finally see that bfp isn't it! We've been ttc since Christmas, 8 months is a long time though! Do you want a girl or boy this time?

Emma x

I would be happy with either. I really wanted my first to be a boy since I thought it might be nice to have a protective older brother. He has been such a joy that I would be happy with another boy. I would also love a girl though....someone to dress pretty and take shopping. lol

How about you?

I know what you mean, I wanted my first to be a girl and I got a girl! I guess I would quite like another girl, just because I'm familiar with girls and would quite like to dress them as twins! Lol but I'll be just as happy with a boy.

Emma x

I am 5 wks today too!!!!! YAY!!! :dance:

My hubby and I were NTNP since June 2010. In March after not having a period for almost 2 months, I decided to go to the doctor because I knew something wasn't right.
He diagnosed me as being anovulatory and I was put on Clomid 50mg CD3-7.
I ovulated first round but got BFN. This was my second cycle of Clomid at 50mg and I got my BFP!!!!

I had bloodwork done at 15DPO and my progesterone was 34.1 and my HCG was 320. I went to doc today and got my first set of prenatal blood work done. The nurse told me I could call tomorrow afternoon for the HCG & progesterone results but the rest would take a week or so. YAY!!!

I go on May 31st for my first ultrasound. I will be 7 wks, 1 day on the day of my U/S.

Congrats to you ladies on your BFP!!!!! It's so exciting!!!!

Oh, I had a missed m/c at 14 weeks with my first pregnancy, many years ago. I have a 6yr old son and this will be child number 2 for me. The first for my hubby, as my son was from a previous relationship.
We are thrilled.

I am very anxious for my scan. One of the girls on my TTC on Clomid thread just found out she's having twins!!! I wonder if twinsies are in store for me?!
That would be fantastic!

Hi rnmommy, congrats too! This will be number 2 for me too, I would quite like twins, I have read that clomid does sometimes produce twins! Good luck for your u/s!

Emma x

Hiya! :hi: it took us 8 months too, I was so shocked to get a BFP!

I'm 5 weeks 2 days, and this is no. 1 for me :)

I thought my hubby would freak out at the possibility of twins but he seems kind of excited about it. That shocked the heck out of me!!

He's rooting for a boy because his father has 3 granddaughters and wants a grandson so bad. But he doesn't really care. He's gonna be wrapped around that little finger either way!
:rofl:

Hiya! :hi: it took us 8 months too, I was so shocked to get a BFP!

I'm 5 weeks 2 days, and this is no. 1 for me :)

You must be so excited!!!! I loved being pregnant with my son...the first time you feel them move and then later on actually see them move, its amazing!! I know I whine about being a woman sometimes but we definitely get the better end of the stick with that.

Yup, it's exciting - not gonna lie, I'm pretty anxious too, worrying about every little thing, how we will manage etc but I know that's only natural I suppose :) it's just going so sloooooow, want to get these first few weeks out of the way so I can relax a bit!

Feeling them move must be amazing, I can't even imagine it! :D

Aww, I bet your son will love having a little bro or sis! x

We haven't told him yet. We want to make sure we're through the first tri maybe until we tell him. But he talks about it all the time. His father is remarried and he has more children so he has brothers & a sister on that side. But he's with me 90% of the time. So, yeah, he's in desperate need of a playmate. LOL!! Its just sad that it'll be a long time before he can actually "play" with him or her. haha

My hubby is so worried about everything! Hes scared to get excited about it yet. Poor thing!

Hey girls!!

Elhaym- Congrats on your first! This will be my second and I am still fretting over every little thing!
Rnmommy- I haven't told my son either. We wanna make sure we are clear of the 12 week mark before we tell other people and if we tell him, he will surely spread the news.

Have any of you been to see the doctor yet? I am going Friday. I'm really looking forward to it because I think it will help ease my fears a little. I have been feeling so many twinges and pinches and a little achey in my lower abdomen. I don't remember having that with my first. I read online that it's normal but I'd like to hear it from the doctor:)

I am about 9 weeks and this is my first baby.
Hello all and congrats to you :)

Hi Ladies!

I was so excited when I came across this group. Would love to have someone to chat with during this time!! Thursday I will be 5 weeks with my very first pregnancy. So excited and nervous at the same time!

I took a test yesterday that came back positive. The pink line wasn't as dark as the control, but it was there!! I called my doctor and they said I could come in today. I didn't know it would happen so fast! I am going to ask for blood work just so that I can be sure that yesterday's test was positive. Not really sure what else to expect there. My appointment is in 3 hours. Can't wait!

How are you guys feeling? Any tips for a newbie?!?

I had to go to the doctor again today. Woke up this morning and when I wiped there was a lot of pink, not bright red thank goodness. But enough to make me worry. So I went to dr first thing this morning.
My HCG results at 15DPO were 320 and my HCG from the blood they took yesterday was 3288!!!! WOW!!!
He did a scan and said everything looked fine and he could see some blood on the u/s and said it could come out too or be absorbed by the body. He thinks it was just from implantation and it worked itself out late. :shrug:
He doesn't suspect any problems and he told me to remain positive!
I go back tomorrow for repeat bloodwork just to make sure my levels are still rising appropriately and because Im on vacation next week I will still have my scan done on May 31st.
I feel a little better but Im still a little worried. The bleeding has stopped. And when he did his exam he said he didn't see any at all and my cervix was still closed.
So good news after a bad start to the day!!! LOL!!!

Here's a pic of my little bean....looks more like a pea right now....LOL!!

Attachments

• ducky1.jpg
    ducky1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys,

After 8 months of trying, I finally got my BFP. This is my second baby and I while I remember some things, it's been a long time since the last and I am feeling a bit lost. I would love some ladies to chat with about all the changes that are happening!!

Anyone out there wanna join me??

congrats on your great news!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you, im 7 weeks and very excited too :happydance:

I had to go to the doctor again today. Woke up this morning and when I wiped there was a lot of pink, not bright red thank goodness. But enough to make me worry. So I went to dr first thing this morning.
My HCG results at 15DPO were 320 and my HCG from the blood they took yesterday was 3288!!!! WOW!!!
He did a scan and said everything looked fine and he could see some blood on the u/s and said it could come out too or be absorbed by the body. He thinks it was just from implantation and it worked itself out late. :shrug:
He doesn't suspect any problems and he told me to remain positive!
I go back tomorrow for repeat bloodwork just to make sure my levels are still rising appropriately and because Im on vacation next week I will still have my scan done on May 31st.
I feel a little better but Im still a little worried. The bleeding has stopped. And when he did his exam he said he didn't see any at all and my cervix was still closed.
So good news after a bad start to the day!!! LOL!!!

Here's a pic of my little bean....looks more like a pea right now....LOL!!

OMG that scan pic is incredible! can you believe that that tiny thing is going to be a whole new person? It never ceases to amaze me! :D

So happy everything is OK! HCG sounds nice and high, little pea must be happy in there :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->