I'm pregnant!!! Baby number 2 due 01/06/15!

HopefulPony

Mummy to Porge and Bobbin
Reaction score
Very pleased to announce that my wife and I are expecting our second baby! Got an early BFP today at 11dpo after a very faint squinter last night - this one is a FR Rapid Result I bought by mistake so it's not an early test, I'm thinking a line like this is good for 11dpo :) so excited! A little bit nervous as I had a bad pregnancy with my son, with hyperemesis gravidarum and SPD, hoping pregnancy will be kinder to me this time - can't wait to feel the kicks though!!!

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/Mobile%20Uploads/image-86.jpg

Thanks ladies!

This morning's test - darkening nicely!

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/Mobile%20Uploads/image-87.jpg

Congratulations!
I'm due the same day as you with #3. :flower:

Congrats! I'm due around the same time with #2. :)

Got my BFP yesterday with number 2. Doesn't feel real and I kinda feel strange. We were TTC but I feel so different to the excitement I had with my first. I feel so bad about it, I wish I could be excited. I had really bad morning sickness with my dd1 and I'm scared!

Whereabouts in scotland are you? I'm near Glasgow and also newly pregnant with my second! First baby just turned 2!

Snufkin was this directed to me? I'm dundee, my little girl just turned 2 at the end of august. I think I'm starting to panic how I am going to cope!! How was your first pregnancy

X

First one was BAD! I had SPD from quite early on...maybe around 24 weeks? Sick from 7-13 weeks, and always tired. Never any concerns at all about baby, sot hat was good I guess. I do worry how I'll cope with looking after my two-year-old if I get as sick/tired/sore again. It's not really sunk in for me yet think! We've also just moved and I still have to get registered with a GP...I keep putting it off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->