• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm pregnant!

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
3 days ago (CD27) I peed into a container and left it for my husband to test when he got up (didn't want to myself) as we were going out that evening and if I was pg I didn't want to drink. He later came upstairs saying it was negative, so I shrugged, knowing it was a couple of days early anyway.

When I went into the bathroom, I saw a faint line on the test. Husband said 'see, it was clearly negative' and I said 'it's clearly a faint positive'. He looked again and said 'yeah, but it's been more than half an hour now. The pot of wee was still there (nice!) soI did another with the same sample, and a fresh sampl - faint lines again. Tried a clearblue easy read - faint line. At lunchtime I tried a Tesco test (not supposed to show anything until the day of your missed period) and the darkest line yet, with non-FMU.

We went shopping and picked up a couple of digis and saw 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' with afternoon wee - at which point husband cried and screamed and I said 'bloody told you so!'

Yesterday was odd as my temp was a bit lower and the tests still faint, so I felt really worried. I was also getting a wee infection and needed the loo all the time. I was scared all day and worried like crazy. I caved in and did another test in the afternoon and had a faint line still... definitely still there. And this morning - another positive digi! We're off to the doctors today as when I get wee infections I have to get them sorted early or they get really bad, plus I can put the digi on his desk when I walk in!

becstar

PS While you're reading, can you send my Nana some positive vibes? She's not well with pneumonia.

Congratulations! And hope ur Nana gets well soon

hun stop taking ur temp cos its guna stress u, i did it same appened to me next day it went down a little,,,,i did take it wk later and it was a nice 36,80 .... as for the tests, i got faint pos (got darker but werent as dark as control line) until day of missed af...everyones different hun,also u b 4wk if the cb digi said 1-2wk, when u did mine it said 2-3wk and i know it was 3wk since conception, if urs its 2wk away then u will have faint lines :)
ur doc wil tell u to stop temping aswell hun,honeslty u dont need the stress ...
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: CONGRATS :)

get well soon nana :)

Congrats! Hope your Nana is ok xx

congrats and get well soon nana xx

congratulations and hope your nanna gets well soon x

I wish you both all the happiness in the world...congratulations on your :bfp:!

I am sending your Nana some healing energy, I hope she is feeling better soon :).

:hug:

Always....Yearning.x

Congratulations on your wonderful news, positive vibes to your Nan as well xxxx

Congratulation hunny or shall i say mum to be :happydance:

wishing all the best and that Nana gets well xxxxx :dust:

Congratualtions!!! What fantastic news! I hope your Nana feels better soon:hug: tell her the amazing news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->