i'm really scared ...

Little_Gizzmo

Reaction score
i'm really scared and donno how to handle it.:wacko:
i'm 22 weeks pregnant and my mum says in a couple of weeks i could go in to labour at anytime and that really worries me because in 6 days i'm going back to school and i don't fancey going into labour in school.

please give me some advice:sad2:

Little Gizzmo

Youve got a long time yet. I wouldnt worry about going into labour just yet. Relax! :hugs:

Awww hun don't fret! The more you worry the worse its going to be to get through the next few months!! Chill bean :) you should start worrying when you get to 35 weeks + haha! xX

I wouldnt start to think about going into labour untill 35+ hun, people do have premature labours but its not all that common, just relax u really have plenty of time x

You are more than likley to go past your DD hun with it being your 1st, dont hate me for saying that lol

Hey babe. Comin upto 28 weeks for me. Very scared too. Tell me how your feeling, you feel big yet? Im quite big and the baby is sitting low so its quite a weird feeling isnt it!!

Hey babe. Comin upto 28 weeks for me. Very scared too. Tell me how your feeling, you feel big yet? Im quite big and the baby is sitting low so its quite a weird feeling isnt it!!

well just feeling scared about the stuff i'm going to go through donno what it gunna be like and just shuff like that. :wacko:
yea i feel so big cause now i'm in like a size 10 in whist and i used to beable to fit into size 6 whist. :dohh:
yea i think it's a really weird feeling speicaily when he twist and turns it's such a funny feeling. :haha:
x

You are more than likley to go past your DD hun with it being your 1st, dont hate me for saying that lol

i hope not because it'll be driven me crazy lol
and just to let you know i don't hate that easy :hugs:

I agree you will more than likely go past your EDD so dont worry too much :thumbup: xxx

Yeah I know really weird init. Because mine is very low the head is engaged already. It feels so odd, I really can not beleive Im having a baby. so odd. Can we be friends? All my mates dont understand, its weird to chat to them about this thing inside me. Its a special feeling isnt it?

Yeah I know really weird init. Because mine is very low the head is engaged already. It feels so odd, I really can not beleive Im having a baby. so odd. Can we be friends? All my mates dont understand, its weird to chat to them about this thing inside me. Its a special feeling isnt it?

yea i still can't belive it. it really takes a while to sink in doesn't it lol.
ofcoures we can be friends you can never have too many friends while being pregnant you need all the surport you can get. :hugs:
yea i agree it's a really special feeling. :cloud9:

just wait till he gets hikups and then you will be laughing your soks off

just wait till he gets hikups and then you will be laughing your socks off

just wait till he gets hikups and then you will be laughing your socks off

yea lol it was funny when you where pregnant with katie haha i can still remember how funny it looked hehe can't wait :happydance:

hey hun, dont be scare. Surpirsed your mum said that honey xx You have a while to o yet xxx Bet u dont want to go back to school?! I am a teacher and dreading it ;)

Try not to worry until you're like 35 weeks.. the majority of all babies are born between 38 and 41 weeks. :)

Don't count on going late, be ready before.. I had my bags packed but I was shocked when my water broke at 38+4, everyone told me I'd go late and I had no signs leading up to it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->