I'm Sick of Being Pregnant

My sister in law used to say to me that she wished she could be put into a coma for her whole pregnancy! It's no fun when you are feeling terrible all the time and its no wonder that you are looking forward to feeling normal again. It's the final furlong now! You can do it.

I am so sorry you're having a rough time. I've had similar feelings this pregnancy. It took us a while to finally get this baby and I thought I would relish the entire pregnancy and because it was my first full term pregnancy, I had no idea what I was getting into!

I'm 38 wks and I've been ready a while for her to get out. The aches, pains and contractions have simply gotten old ugh, this isn't enjoyable anymore. I'm just counting down the days til I'm 40 wks because I have no signs of labor and no idea when she's coming. Blah.

Hang in there. :( xxxx

I'm getting really fed up now too. I was looking forward to being on maternity leave for a few weeks before due date but now I'm just bored and ready for baby to be here!
Ive been extremely emotional this last week too. Im just so tired, bored, overwhelmed and hormonal obviously!! Didn't feel like doing anything at all today and now feel guilty about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->