Im sick!!

Kimmy25

Reaction score
So Im on my first day back at work, its not as bad as I thought but I miss Lo sooooooooooooo much..I sobbed when I left him and then broke down when I got to work :cry:

Why oh Why is it not 5o'clock and home time?! :cry:

Aww :hugs: The first day must be the worst. I am going back to work next month and am dreading it. Every time I think about it, I feel ill. The idea of leaving LO at nursery all day whilst Mummy and Daddy go to work just breaks my heart! BUT I keep telling myself that we are doing it for him and I intend to make the most of the rest of the time we spend together on my days off etc.

I hope the afternoon goes by super quick for you xxxx

Agreeing with Dopey...DOES get easier....:hugs:

I wish it was 5.30 too tho...mainly cos i forgot to bring any lunch in and im marvin'!!!

MUST RESIST THE VENDING MACHINE - MUST RESIST THE VENDING MACHINE!!!

aww hun, it'll be 5 o clock before you know it, im sure it will get easier:hugs:

Hope your first day back goes okay. I an dreading it when its my turn :(

Glad it isn't as bad as you thought thou xxx

aww, I hope it gets easier for you.
:hugs:
My first day back at work was awful, I cried my eyes out the first few days I left him.. but it does get easier. Now I love work (sometimes :haha:)

Aw hun. when i first read the title i thought you meant you were poorly!i went back on monday too and would you believe it iv come down with a head cold+had2call in sick as i feel so rough!it's rn hard having a lo to look after when Ur ill but at least im home with him!i missed him too at work but im loving being back at work and the manager has been incredibly supportive which has made it easier.hope it gets easier for you too hun x

Thanks everyone updated my previous post on how it went xx

Aww :hugs: The first day must be the worst. I am going back to work next month and am dreading it. Every time I think about it, I feel ill. The idea of leaving LO at nursery all day whilst Mummy and Daddy go to work just breaks my heart! BUT I keep telling myself that we are doing it for him and I intend to make the most of the rest of the time we spend together on my days off etc.

I hope the afternoon goes by super quick for you xxxx

Exactly were doing it to provide for our children and what more motivation do you need!...The thought of it is a lot worse than the doing honest!..Once you get the first day done its okay im not dreading tomorrow as much as I was today :) :flower: xxxx

I wish it was 5.30 too tho...mainly cos i forgot to bring any lunch in and im marvin'!!!

:haha: did you resist?? x

aww, I hope it gets easier for you.
:hugs:
My first day back at work was awful, I cried my eyes out the first few days I left him.. but it does get easier. Now I love work (sometimes :haha:)

Hmm might go as far as to love work :haha: but maybe like?! lol

Aw hun. when i first read the title i thought you meant you were poorly!i went back on monday too and would you believe it iv come down with a head cold+had2call in sick as i feel so rough!it's rn hard having a lo to look after when Ur ill but at least im home with him!i missed him too at work but im loving being back at work and the manager has been incredibly supportive which has made it easier.hope it gets easier for you too hun x

Thats typical you always feel ill when your due to go back lol..Hope your feeling better soon :flower: xxxx

:haha: did you resist?? x

Uuuuuuh of course :blush:

https://l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock4160043.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012