I'm so confused! Help.

Just Married

Reaction score
So my cycles have been crazy I was on bcp for quite sometime and since I stopped taking the I have not had a normal cycle I tried clomid 50 mg and provera for a couple months but due to some insurance issues I haven't been able to get them. DH and I have been trying for about 6 months and I think I got my first positive opk at about 2 am 3/3 it was the darkest line I have ever had so we did the BD just in case I am one of those people who never get a true positive. This morning when I woke up I went pee and drank something than waited til about 4 pm and tested again it was dark but not as dark as the one at 2 am, than at about 8pm I tested again and it was really light still noticeable but lighter than the first and the second. I have been tracking my CM which has consistently gotten more wet and slippery I had fertile CM on 3/1 and EWCM 3/2 and 3/3 around my first opk and my cervix was so high up there I had to lean my hand against the toilet for it to push in there enough I could even feel it and it was soft and open and my right side started stinging about 3 days before I think I O'd and it still stings every once in awhile. So what do you guys think was the opk at 2 am my surge? The opk's I took on 3/2 one was light but there second one was not there at all but I think my pee was too diluted and than the third one was a little darker. I am so sad, frustrated, and confused I'm ready to just give up! Good thing DH makes me happy enough or I would have a mental breakdown.:hugs: Also it was CD16 when I got the not sure if it's positive, positive LOL and my cycles have been about 30 days long for the last 2 months with 3-5 days of bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->