I'm so frightened help :(

sammie13s

Reaction score
I lost my beautiful Lucy at 9 days old in February this year, then fell pregnant 2 months after and had a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks so iv been being extra careful NOT to get pregnant. But it seems my body had other plans and iv done 2 tests today and there positive :( I am so frightened as I wanted the next to be well prepared for. I.e quit smoking well in advance, folic acid, aspirin, stop taking my beta blockers and to eat healthy :( I'm do desperate for this not to end in tears again I can't take the pain :( xx

I lost my beautiful Lucy at 9 days old in February this year, then fell pregnant 2 months after and had a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks so iv been being extra careful NOT to get pregnant. But it seems my body had other plans and iv done 2 tests today and there positive :( I am so frightened as I wanted the next to be well prepared for. I.e quit smoking well in advance, folic acid, aspirin, stop taking my beta blockers and to eat healthy :( I'm do desperate for this not to end in tears again I can't take the pain :( xx

You poor thing. :( Will your doctor see you since you have a history of loss? Maybe they can help you prepare your body to keep this little one growing. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

Thanks lv. I go straight under high risk so they keep a close eye on me. Just so scared and thinking iv not given this baba a great start xx

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It's a good thing they're keeping an extra close eye on you. Don't worry about what you've done or haven't done in the past. Start taking folic acid and that now of course, but remember a lot of women don't even find out they're pregnant until a few months in and their babies are fine!
Are your doctors giving you a hand stopping smoking? And unless you eat fast food every day I wouldn't even worry about eating healthy. I mean do it if you can, but don't make yourself miserable by starting a whole new diet and restricting yourself from what you like. Soul food is important, too. :)

Congratulations!

Hope all goes well for you.

Congratulations hun. I'm sorry for all you've been through and I really hope that this will be your rainbow baby :hugs:.

There are some really great connections/threads over in the pregnancy after loss forum. I really recommend it, great network of ladies who have been through similar :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->