Im so so happy!!

rubberducky88

Mum to 2 little monsters!
Reaction score
Ever since I found out I was pregnant my dad said I couldn't live at home, I've been on my council list since I was 17 - so I told them my dad didn't want me at home.

I thought they wouldn't help and would tell me to private rent (even though I don't earn enough) but they've been really good - they don't even want to interview me cos I've provided enough information!

I have to go down on Thurs morning and they'll sign me up for temporary accomodation whilst I wait for something permanent.

I am SO happy. This is the break I needed to get started with our family. I would love to have afforded a mortgage or to private rent - but 2 bed flats around me are about a grand a month!

Just wanted to share my excitement hehe xx

Glad to hear its working out for you! How scary to worry about your living situation. Yay!!!!!

That's brilliant honey, I'm really happy for you. :hugs:

Happy for you! :flower:
I'm hoping the council will help me too, or job centre help me with a private rent and I pay some towards. :) FX

Sorry your dad wasn't very nice (growl!),. but am glad the council has a bit of compassion!

best wishes

my entire signature didn't come up -- am 24wks +5 days!

thats great news! i know how it feels to be in your situation so it must be a huge relief xxx

Thanks ladies, i'm so excited i'm grinning from ear to ear. I am so excited to finally start my life :) xxx

Your totally deserve it honey & bloody good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->