I'm soooo glad I stopped using those yucky jars!

S

Serene123

Caitlyn lovesssssss food! Anything I make her she will eat, (with the odd exception!) and food is the easiest part of our day!

Lucky you! Thats really cool and I'm sure a LOT cheaper. You must be super excited that your little girl is becoming a big girl.

I've used only jars except for snacks and the odd sandwhich (your suggestion the other day worked, thanks). Last week I made my own puree carrots which is his favourite and he had about 2 spoons and refused to eat anymore :-( Ended up giving him jars just so he got some food.

Glad it worked! Some babies prefer jars, it is made for them after all x

Glad she likes it! I bet its sooo much cheaper!
Colton was a jar boy.. at about 10months I decided he needed to be eating off the table and so when we ran out of jars I just never bought any more.. the amount he ate DRASTICALLY decreased :( but has slowly started getting back up there. He finally eats a reasonable amount now, and I'm happy as long as he is :)
Atleast since you are already cooking her food now it will be ALOT easier to move her over to just normal unmashed food because she will already be used to your cooking :D

Well woud you fancy eating those jars day in and day out? :lol:

Nice one! i am trying to get Amelia to prefer the food i make her some days she does some days she doesn't but at the moment jarred food she is guaranteed (sp?) to like, little monkey.

I've pretty much given up with jars. I'm using up the ones I have left by putting them on toast for him lol. I think they're good for busy mums or being out though.

I will be starting max on our food only tomorrow as im buying the magic bullet blender ..it chops things :)

i hate those jars they looks so yucky i would not try them:blush: i am glad i hardly used them:D Ciaran prefers our food much better

i love cooking maddi's food :) we still use both, but mainly my own food, she seems to love it :)

Bethanie ate mainly jars for almost 6 months and loved them .. guess it depends on the baby. It does feel a lot more rewarding when you give them food you have made though.

I'm going to use jars so i can get the hang of different tastes she likes and doesnt like, then give her fresh.

They look gross :lol:

I'm going to use jars so i can get the hang of different tastes she likes and doesnt like, then give her fresh.

They look gross :lol:

thats what i did when Amelia started weaning to get her used to different tastes.

Some of them don't taste too bad, the fruit ones are pretty yummy tbh! lol:blush:

we do a bit of both really. I don't have the freezer space to store a lot of food for her and I'm too lazy to cook separate meals for us and her :rofl:

She just has what I'm having most times... Well, the healthy side of it! The veg, or the pasta... Or whatever!

We give Hannah the veg etc. but I find it harder on other foods because we use salt and she can't have it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->