I'm soooo glad I stopped using those yucky jars!

i didn't take offence either, most of them do look and taste very yucky! we still use them some of the time, but as i said before i make mostly my own as i have the time :)

IM slowly weaning max off the jars ..some are just yucky lol no way will I try them but he likes them lol

ok i think i better explain that actually i thought that toria was saying that jars were yucky as in full of crap, not that they just smell funny.

I mostly make Lola's food (though she isn't on 3 meals a day yet :lol:). She does have some fruit jars though.
Since I barely even cook for me, Lola's the only one I prepare food for...
I agree that they can be quite yucky to us but they're great to the babies (easy to please :D)...

:shrug: No I took it to mean that they smell funny and are yucky to us adults (which I think a lot of us agree on :lol:) Not that they are bad for babies, and there is nothing wrong with using them, they are made for babies after all :D

:dohh: i know thats how it was meant now, but only after i talked to toria about it on msn AFTER i posted to say that i thought people would be offended.

just attempting to defend myself

:shrug: No I took it to mean that they smell funny and are yucky to us adults (which I think a lot of us agree on :lol:) Not that they are bad for babies, and there is nothing wrong with using them, they are made for babies after all :D

My Caitlin loves her food but doesn't like my cooking! Seriously LOL She has the 1+ foods you can buy from Heinz for dinner and the rest is normal food ...she will NOT have my cooking.

Once her baby sister is here I'm going to try again.

Hmmm is there a Macdonalds nearby for when i come to you Wobbles? :rofl:

On the contrary, Lola is the only one who likes my cooking! :rofl:

I'm glad its not just me then Tezzy lol I was quite offended ...by my daughter that is :lol:

Polo - cheeky bitch! For that you will be sorry :rofl:

Hmmm is there a Macdonalds nearby for when i come to you Wobbles? :rofl:
There is one about 20 mins away that I know of :rofl:

Emily loved any type of food that was put in front of her, but Jack prefered jars to mine :cry: except when it got to lumpier food, used to cost me a small fortune in the bigger jars

GOsh no offence taken, I have been using jars for nearly 2 months now and I only like the fruity ones ha ha... but use them to get her used to tastes and just dont have the time to make her fresh lol... naughty me x

I wish I had the time to cook her meals but she is so demanding!! She loves ANY food though. If I am having something I will usually give her a bit but she loves the jars. They are just more convinient for us both. She goes from content to starving hungry and screaming for food in the space of 5 minutes!!

i have tried the 10 months+ heinz meal they are good:D The risotto is nice xx

i was looking at baby food the other day and was shocked by -1 how expensive it was and 2- how eurgh it looked lol

ive got a few baby cook books and there are things in there that make my mouth water but the baby food isle just made me go eeeewwwww it must have all the stuff it needs in them though otherwise they wouldnt be aloud to sell them

I give Ellie the fruit ones cus everytime i attempt to cook fruit it always goes wrong and tastes like crap lol. Ive only ever given Ellie one jar she loved it but ive got the time to cook for her so i cook instead but will use jars if i need too. I used to give Benn one jar a day but stopped as i found it made him very sicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->