i'm sooooooo disapointed...

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
:cry:

I was overdue with my first baby but i never thought i would be here still with baby number two...

All my friends that were pregnant have had their babies. I've been quite good about it and trying to be cheerful and positive about it but today i was in tears when i got a message saying that one of my friends had gone into hospital to have her baby girl...she was due on the 23rd!!!!!

I've been for two acupuncture sessions, there is no reason why i shouldn't have had this baby, i have tried everything, but i'm still waiting...really feeling like a failure!

The worst is that my dr won't wait more than next monday and i really didn't want to be induced again and def don't want a c-section...

Anyone feeling the same?xxx:cry:

Not me, but sending hugs! :hugs: You're not a failure at all :hugs:

I understand!!! My due date is Friday, not surprised if I do go overdue. I went to an appointment on Monday and my cervix couldn't be reached even though she was able to reach it the past two weeks. And the NST showed I was having contractions but I couldn't really feel them, I just noticed one was coming when I was staring at my stomach and it started bubbling up like getting harder.

So, the doctor is talkin about inducing Monday night/Tuesday morning. Depressed about it because I didn't want to be in the hospital during thanksgiving.

Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. My DH don't understand.

I'm 40+2 and starting to get really stressed... Membrane has been swept but nothing's happening...

I want my baby now please :(
I know I just need to stop whinging and be patient but it's just plain not in my nature :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->