I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

I see you got a ticker :) :happydance: CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Mindy, your due date is only one day away from mine! I'm due Feb 19th! :) Congrats!!!!! Come join us here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

OMG Mindy I am soo freaking excited for you! I have been stalking you for a while now and I don't get on too much, but I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! Congrats mama! So over the moon for you!:dance:

oh. my. god. mindy, i am SOOOOO EXCITED for you!!!!! :dance::happydance::dance::happydance:
you deserve this, hun!! praying for you and your little bean and the happiest and healthiest 9 months!! :hugs:

Mindy, your due date is only one day away from mine! I'm due Feb 19th! :) Congrats!!!!! Come join us here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

YAY!! well I looked that up today based on my O day and it said it would be Feb 22, 2012!!! But close enough!!!!!!!
YAY
I called the dr and thy said the lab results are in but they can't tell me until the dr gets in! AHHHH

Ithink it sounds good tho because she asked me what my peak plus day was because she said the dr would want to know (now why would he care if I wasn't pregnant lol)
I just want to hear it!!!

:) Been watching this thread!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Mindy the suspense is killing me over here...What a nail biter....uggghhhh...I hope the DR hurrys up and calls you soon hun with wonderful news!!!! I got my fingers crossed for you!!!! Soooo excited!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I am going to be stalking this thread!!!!

Than hopefully I will be joing the February Valentines girls very soon too!!!! I would be due Feb 23/2012 if i made it this month, I added a new test to my thread, but I still dont know what is going on for sure!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I can't wait any longer!!! I WANNA KNOW!!! LOL!!! I feel like I am in your shoes and the suspense is KILLING ME!!!!

I think it's a bunch of crap that you have to wait for the doc...in the past when my results came in the front desk lady would tell me...lol....stupid doc office!!!!

you ladies are so funny,
I feel like I'm stalking my own thread :rofl:
It's like COME ON DOC...what's the HOLD UP???
They said I could call around 2 o'clock..AHHHH
only an hour and a half to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"