I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

that looks like a :bfp: to me!!

Congrats girl!! Hopefully I will be joining you in the wonderful pregnancy journey soon! So happy for you!!! (I know how it feels to wait 2+ years, I'm on yr 3)

Now get your hiney to the doctor!! :happydance:

thank you soooo much ladies!
My first day of my new job is going great!
The 6th graders are crazy tho lol
I called the dr and I'm heading there right after class in about 15 mins for blood work!!!!
hcg and progesterone!!!
Fx'd LADIES!!!!!!!!!

yay! i have been stalking this thread for days... but i think its official!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! wait about 4 more days before you take a digital. I got my first very faint on 9dpo and i got a positive digi on 13dpo! :) YAAAAAY FOR YOU!!!

hahaha do you still want the tests? lol see you just had to threaten with uk tests and bam , there was your 2nd line nice and clear and def :bfp:!!!!!!!!!! O YEAH!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: i just knew it!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

@Mindy, I got my fingers crossed for good blood work results honey!!! :flower: I cant wait to hear the results later!! Good luck!!!! :thumbup: Please keep us updated!! I will be stalking your thread hun... Hopefully I can join you soon and we can be bump buddies!!! :winkwink:

just saw this thread today, went through page by page, loved to see ALL your tests, and the progression...big congrats on your :bfp:
keep us updated on your blood work!! :happydance:

When will you test again hun! I'm excited...can't wait to see what your blood results are! How soon will you find out?

Awww, just read all the way through this, and am so happy for you! :thumbup:

Congratulations!! :happydance:

How on earth did you concentrate at work today??? When i found out I was useless, couldn't concentrate at all!

SOOOO Exciting! deff looks like a :bfp: to me........ just so you can see it like 15 more times!!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!

Looks like a :bfp: to me (been stalking too!)!! Congrats! I got BFP on CBDigi on 11dpo so i say get that digi and :test:!!

thanks again ladies
I went and got my blood work done today and will have the results in the morning
I also got my progesterone refilled because I did not want to miss a day
I had a lot of creamy cm today after standing for 4 hours at work but it was orangy like a little blood mixed in
that made me a little nervous but I've only had one spot since
I went to the store and got 3 more frer's
I want to use them for the next 3 fmu's but of course I had to pee on one the second I got home. I had just downed a powerade not too long beforehand and it was still positive but was fainter than this mornings????
this has worried me too, but I know there are soooooo many factors for a fainter test only 10 hrs after a bfp, I just hope so bad this sticks! I want everything to be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->