I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

you don't know how much all of your support has meant to me over the past many many months
It's gotten me through some very difficult times and it just makes me happy to know we all have a wonderful support system here
LOT OF :hugs: and :dust: for everyone!!!!!!

Also, sorry for sooo many pics but I just have a feeling and every hour seems like days. I feel so twingy, constant twinges in my abdomen, and boobs are sooo sore still. Oh my god they are sore :holly:
now, since I was not convinced of this digi, I took the smu and did a dollar test
faint line within 4-5 mins (this morning there was really nothing there)
All of these pics are from 6-10 mins

I see a line on the third pic and the last one.

oh god i hope tomorrow, I have a nice pink line
it is coincidentally my first day at my new job, what a happy energy booster that would be : )

Just wanted to show you how long it can take for a dollar test store to take to show a good line. I got what is in my avatar the same day as the dollar store test that is very faint. The dark dollar store test was takin this morning. I also see a line on your first respone! Hope to see you very soon in first tri!

Attachments

• Photo0394.jpg
    Photo0394.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 24
Just wanted to show you how long it can take for a dollar test store to take to show a good line. I got what is in my avatar the same day as the dollar store test that is very faint. The dark dollar store test was takin this morning. I also see a line on your first respone! Hope to see you very soon in first tri!

thank you, that is reassuring to see how faint those dollar store tests are
I only kept taking them today to keep myself from taking my last frer lol

I know what you mean! Testing is so expensive, and I was so disappointed with dollar store test, I wasnt sure if I was the only one that couldnt get a good line at 13dpo. I still take dollar store test daily to see if the lines are getting darker, and almost a week later its as dark as the frer at 3+6 pregnant.

I know what you mean! Testing is so expensive, and I was so disappointed with dollar store test, I wasnt sure if I was the only one that couldnt get a good line at 13dpo. I still take dollar store test daily to see if the lines are getting darker, and almost a week later its as dark as the frer at 3+6 pregnant.

haha omg and I was getting a little nervous because they were soooooo faint
I wish we had those tesco or superdrug's here in the US, I hear they are amazing!

haha omg and I was getting a little nervous because they were soooooo faint
I wish we had those tesco or superdrug's here in the US, I hear they are amazing!

I was getting nervous I was having a chemical because of those dollar store test, they say they are 25 mIU, but having that faint of line, and a dark positive on first respone, and pregnant on a digital that same day, I wouldnt doubt those things measured 100! Have you tried lookin on ebay for the tesco and superdrugs? I know I saw the clearblue with the indicator on there.

I'm not sure if these are the ones, but they kinda look like the test I see women from the UK post
https://cgi.ebay.com/5-x-EARLY-PREG...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item4840846d07

I am pretty sure I can see the line! I had pink lines on FRER and Answer, but NO on digi. Don't give up! I hope this is it for you!

My friend took a dollar store test when AF was 5 days late and it was soo faint we were both squinting trying to see it. She took an equate (walmart) test only half an hour later (how she could pee twice in half an hour I'll never know!) and it was almost as dark as the control line. So the dollar store tests obviously aren't very sensitive!

I am pretty sure I can see the line! I had pink lines on FRER and Answer, but NO on digi. Don't give up! I hope this is it for you!

how long after bfp on frer did it take you to get a bfp on the digi?

nah thats not them, they are just regular midstream tests, not sure how good they are. if you want mindy i can post you a few? think they are on offer at the moment xxx

nah thats not them, they are just regular midstream tests, not sure how good they are. if you want mindy i can post you a few? think they are on offer at the moment xxx

lol ok thanks wantabean
hopefully I'll find out before I have an international package shipped to middle america tho lol

YOU GUYS.............
I THINK I HAVE MY FIRST REAL BFP
A FAINT LINE SHOWED UP IN ABOUT A MINUTE AND CONTINUED TO DARKEN.
It's still light but DEFINITELY PINK AND DEFINITELY THERE!!!
I don't know what to do with myself... I am in complete and utter shock
Is this REALLY IT???? After 2 yrs +????? :shock:
I can't stop looking at it...I seriously can't comprehend this, I feel like I'm confirming something for a friend or tweaking one of your ladies pics
OMG OMG OMG OMG
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Drum roll please....
The first two pics are from about 2-3 mins
the third pic is about 9 mins
and the last two are from 10 mins

these pics kind of suck cause they are too bright, (it's only 4:30 am here so no sun to give me that wonderful natural lighting lol)

Attachments

• frer fmu BFP 003.jpg
    frer fmu BFP 003.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 125
  • frer fmu BFP 003 tweak.jpg
    frer fmu BFP 003 tweak.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 110
  • frer fmu BFP 009 tweak.jpg
    frer fmu BFP 009 tweak.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 101
  • frer fmu BFP 010.jpg
    frer fmu BFP 010.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 104
  • frer fmu BFP 010 tweak.jpg
    frer fmu BFP 010 tweak.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 106
congrats hun you are going to be a mom xxxx

congrats hun you are going to be a mom xxxx

This was the first congrats post I read and I am in tears
Thank you all so much, it has been such a long and emotional road.
I think I have had every emotion in the last hour and dh isn't even awake yet lol
I'm going to call the dr today and get bloodwork done to check my beta's after I start my new job today...yikes, good thing it only goes til noon.
I have a good feeling about this one tho. Fx'd and lots of STICKY :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->