i'm sure someone else is experiencing the same! anyone?!?

amphy313

Reaction score
ive read so many things but none seem to answer what im possibly trying to figure out! so i took 3 pregnancy tests all different kinds one failed and 2 came out with a faint positive! i decided to take them because i was feeling really emotional for no reason and feeling a couple of other symptoms anyways my period is due at the end of the month but i started today which is kind of early its pretty light! i had some cramping more on the left side though! im not to sure what to think here sometimes i feel prego and then i dont! what do you think?!?

This would be better posted in the 'Two Week Wait' forum, those girls know a LOT more about this sort of thing :thumbup:

It could be the start of a bfp, but may also have been a chemical. Are you ntnp? Do you chart or keep track of dates? When did af start and when did you bd? X

Do you know when you ovulated and did you bd around those days?

How long is your cycle and how many dpo are you? When should you be due AF?

Also, post up pictures of the tests, I would personally say without seeing them that two positives and one negative would put the odds in favour of being pregnant.
Which tests were they?

Finally, sorry for all the questions but I'll keep my fx'd for you that you're pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->