I'm the ultimate naysayers... But what do you think?

Ariannda

Reaction score
After 27 months and several tests and procedures we finally turned to iui (insemination). Period is due Monday and I call the Reproductive Endocrinologist with a positive hpt and go in for beta or call with a period to set up the next cycle... Anyone care to guess on this? It was taken this afternoon

Attachments

• 2014-03-22 18.31.21.jpg
    2014-03-22 18.31.21.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 15
I am no good with telling an evap from bfp, but they say if it has color than it isn't an evap. So I'm going with bfp because I see a pink line :) fingers crossed for you

As long as the line is pink it's positive, gray colored lines normally are evaps. From the look of the test on my end it looks like it has pink in it. Good luck :)

I broke down and took a digital. It said pregnant. Now I'm freaking out because we've had 27 months of nothing. I have one closed tube and hubby has low motility. I was expecting it would take longer so now I'll just wait for the betas and hope they go well :) thanks ladies, it was not an evaporated line just faint on the picture.

I broke down and took a digital. It said pregnant. Now I'm freaking out because we've had 27 months of nothing. I have one closed tube and hubby has low motility. I was expecting it would take longer so now I'll just wait for the betas and hope they go well :) thanks ladies, it was not an evaporated line just faint on the picture.

Yay!!! Congrats!

Congrats!! :thumbup: defiantly gives me tons of hope. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->