Imconfused.com????? UPDATE :-) X x

cazza22

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Ok ladies so im in need of some advice!! I've been using first responce opk's for 8 months now and think they are fabulous as i have gotten caught pregnant twice unfortunately both ended in mc :cry: but im hopeful that next time will be our time :winkwink:!

Anyway girls im confused as usually i have 2-3 positive opk's per month when i have a LH surge which is normal but this month however i have 10 YES 10 days of positives and im not talking faint little lines im talking big fat red positives much darker than the control lines?????

I have even opened up a totally different box of opk's(there not cheap either £30 a month absolute rip off) because i thought i had a dodgy batch but nope :shrug: these ones are doing the exact same thing.

I have had a read on what it could mean and it came up polycistic ovarys, cancer??? :-( or Pregnant??? obviously im hoping for the latter but i need advice or your experiences in this area??

Please respond im going outta my mind here & getting a little upset by the whole thing.

Thanks in advance ladies Lov Caz x x x x x:kiss:

UPDATE: (Sorry if this is in the wrong place i just wanted to update my thread ??)

Hey ladies well after a few more positive opks (i just love poas) i decided i would buy a FRER as i told u i wud. Well girls i just done it with my
3rd wee of the day because i had to go out and buy the test and i really couldnt hold my wee in hahaha!!!
And...................... a line came up within a minute :happydance: It is faint granted but after seeing many snow white BFN's in my time to see a lovely line:bfp: has got me jumping around my living room whoop whoop!!

Ive looked back at my opk's and the strongest positive i got would make me 10-11dpo although as i told you all i had a crap load of positives opks so hell knows where im at lol!! Alls i know is i have a line on my frer and im happy as larry!
I am rubbish on these computers and have no idea how to put a piccy on but my test is exactly the same as Fish&Chips who has her test on show in the preg test gallery so have a ganders at that one if u want :winkwink:.
Just keep thinking all those positive opks really were trying to tell me something :flower:.

Fx'd that this iccle bean holds on tight for dear life in there??? Im going to do another test on chrimbo morning just to confirm it & b4 i announce it to anyone, i hope it gets darker & darker :thumbup: untill then u ladies are the only ones who know right now. so keep ur fingers and toes crossed for me ok good luck to all u ladies sending christmas wishes and baby dust to u all! X X X Lov Caz x x x x

Pregnant is probably the higher of the three options. And obviously the most desirable!! However, PCOS is also likely, given your history of mc. I have PCOS, but I don't have a problem with OPK's, though many women do. However, since this is the first month that this has happened, I wouldn't think you'd suddenly develop PCOS and have trouble with the OPK's.

Take an HPT!!

i agree try a hpt and see what happens?? are you testing just once a day? or more than once a day?

Pregnant is probably the higher of the three options. And obviously the most desirable!! However, PCOS is also likely, given your history of mc. I have PCOS, but I don't have a problem with OPK's, though many women do. However, since this is the first month that this has happened, I wouldn't think you'd suddenly develop PCOS and have trouble with the OPK's.

Take an HPT!!

Thanks for ur comment huny im not getting my hopes up untill i test with a hpt going off my very first positive opk i am 10-11dpo but wasnt testing on the opks b4 then because i ususally dont ovulate untill 12th ish of the month and i see it as a waste of money peeing on a opk when i think its gonna be negative but this month something told me to test as i had had mucus and some twinges down there. Im wondering if maybe i could have ovulated early????? God knows im only gonna know when i test so gonna buy a frer at weekend n probs do it on sunday night?
Also Just incase u are wondering i had a defo AF at the end of last month it was too heavy to not be sorry if tmi. Yesterday and today however i have had light brown discharge not alot just a little when i have wiped on loo & had slight cramping aswell? trying very hard not to symptom spot but lol :haha:

I dont know about the PCOS? would they have found that when i had my ultrasounds with my MC's? :shrug:. I am going for bloods to be done next wednesday so i'll ask the dr there!!! because believe it or not im actually at the beginning phases of fertility treatment they havent done any of the tests yet and if i am pregnant they might not have to hey????:winkwink: Seriously tho i must bring myself back to earth its way to early to pick up positives on opk's haha no harm in hoping i suppose :blush:.

Anyways thaks again for the reply hun sending babydust ur way :hugs:

Lov Caz x x x

FX'd

i agree try a hpt and see what happens?? are you testing just once a day? or more than once a day?

Hey there hun, im gonna do a hpt at weekend so fx'd for me :winkwink:. I have been testing with fmu and also on 4 of the days including yesterday i have tested when i have got in from work at around 6pm and they have all been positive:shrug: my OH thinks im mad theres opks with 2 lines on them lined up on tissue paper in a row in my bathroom haha:haha:. There not bloody cheap those opks tho are they so i should just pluck up the currage and test on a frer asap!!! I'll keep u updated ok.

Thanks for ur reply chick Lov Caz x x x :kiss:

Once you have your first positive opk you are meant to stop testing hunny!

This happens to lots of people and doesnt neccessarily mean PCOS.

As for PCOS I was diagnosed that a month before my BFP :shrug: ;)

I do think you should try a HPT though! :hugs:

good luck xxxx

just thought i would share with you my story (in a nutshell), My OBGYN said to use an OPK after my mc in Sept 09. I did, I don't remember what CD I used them, but whatever day I started using them I had missed my surge as I caught the tail end of it...then about a week went by and I started getting positives again, like maybe 8 or 9 before I ran out of tests....turns out I was pregnant and the OPK was pickin up on my hcg!!! Even asked my OBGYN about it, and I had conceived just before I even started using the OPK! lol Good luck! And if you get a negative hpt, retest until it comes positive, I tested on 11/7 and 11/14 and got :bfn: and on 11/21 got my :bfp:!!! And I conceived on/around 10/26!!!!!!

just thought i would share with you my story (in a nutshell), My OBGYN said to use an OPK after my mc in Sept 09. I did, I don't remember what CD I used them, but whatever day I started using them I had missed my surge as I caught the tail end of it...then about a week went by and I started getting positives again, like maybe 8 or 9 before I ran out of tests....turns out I was pregnant and the OPK was pickin up on my hcg!!! Even asked my OBGYN about it, and I had conceived just before I even started using the OPK! lol Good luck! And if you get a negative hpt, retest until it comes positive, I tested on 11/7 and 11/14 and got :bfn: and on 11/21 got my :bfp:!!! And I conceived on/around 10/26!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with me prayinforbaby & congratulations hun!!!
well get this i have also had very light browny/pink discharge a couple of days ago which looked the same as the implantation bleed i had with the twins back in may & slight cramping sensations down there:shrug:. I also have really veiny sore boobies n am seriously knackered all the time i am trying hard not to symptom spot but its really hard lol!! Im holding off on the hpt untill wednesday because then i will be 14-15 dpo going off my first positive opk so i should defo get a positive on a preggars test by then! Im excited but nervous because i feel so pregnant. Should be due on my periods around 26th ish but i'll be testing b4 then for sure :winkwink:.

Thanks again for ur kind words and i'll keep u updated ok :happydance: take care n speak soon x x lov caz x x

hi cazza i hope things all go well for you ive heard a lot of ppl get pos opks when there pregnant i saw one the other day where she thought shed had her af and got loads of pos opks when she had it confirmed by the docs she was 10 weeks pregnant , so i hope this is you bfp . happy christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->