immunisations...whats normal?

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
archie had his first set of jabs today and its really knocked him off he cried all afternoon and has slept on and off all day,,, has been flat out since 3pm and isnt really interested in feeding ...3oz here and there

is this a normal reaction to be pretty sleepy and uninterested
ive given him 2.5 ml of calpol as he was a bit hot too

I think all babies react differently, but Molly was exactly like that. She was fine the next day :hugs:

Erin was very sleepy after her 1st lot. if she wasn't asleep she was screaming. she was fine the next day though.

all babies react differently - i'd say trust your instincts, if you feel that something isnt right then get it checked - even if you feel really embarrased to find out its nothing :)

Sounds pretty normal, that's how Landon and Casen reacted..Hayden never has had any vaccines, and none of my kids get any at all anymore so I don't know how he would react...but as long as his fever is under 102...well since he's younger I would probably call if it got to 101, but as they get older a normal reaction would be staying under 102. It can take a couple days to get back to normal...it took Landon and Casen usually until the next day or day after that, but their legs would be sore for a few more days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->