Imogen Thomas pregnant

J04NN4

Mum of Felix
Reaction score
I saw this story this morning and she says she's 12 weeks now and is due is January. Does that work? If you're 12 weeks now you'd be due in February wouldn't you or am I being thick?

I am due 21st Jan and I am 15+6 so most you could be to be pregnant in Jan is 14+ or would be due in Feb..

Lol, I read that this morning. That girl is such a loser :wacko:

Aww FloraLaura your due date is my bday!

Im 13 weeks today and Im due 10th feb so she'd definitely be due in Feb

My response in reading this title 'oh gawd' what a change it will be for her.. do we know who the father is?

Yeh she could be due jan hun as 4 weekly is different than monthly that aleays confused me when pregnant

It depends if she said she is 12 weeks or 3 months as there is a difference in the amount of days.. 12 weeks is 4 weekly and monthly goes from a percific date say 5th aug to 5th Nov which is alot more days than 12 weeks 5th aug to 28th oct so maybe she doesnt realise that x

Maybe she is doing a planned c-section early, so having the baby in January therefore saying she is due then?

I would imagine she has either made a mistake, planned a C-section or done it on purpose so that the media wont be following her around closer to the date?

I would imagine she has either made a mistake, planned a C-section or done it on purpose so that the media wont be following her around closer to the date?

The girls a media whore, if anything she'd be begging the Daily Fail to take photos of her chuff as she's pushing if she can't put them on twitter herself. There's only a handful of brain cells bouncing round that hollow head of hers so I'd go with the first option (can you tell Im sick of her?)

The girls a media whore, if anything she'd be begging the Daily Fail to take photos of her chuff as she's pushing if she can't put them on twitter herself. There's only a handful of brain cells bouncing round that hollow head of hers so I'd go with the first option (can you tell Im sick of her?)

Haha the thought hit me soon after I posted it. I imagine she'll be trying to sell all the pictures of bump/ baby/ post baby body every five minutes.

Haha the thought hit me soon after I posted it. I imagine she'll be trying to sell all the pictures of bump/ baby/ post baby body every five minutes.

The only plus to that will be the comments left by Daily Fail readers!

my brothers girl friend is 14/15 weeks and due the end of jan.

That twat will do anything for attention. I suppose flashing her tits and arse weren't enough. :growlmad:

The Dads her boyfriend. Some city broker or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->