Imogen Thomas pregnant

Well im due 29th Jan and 15 weeks 2moro!!
The pictures on the article thing were vile, posing in a see through black dress while holding her bump, seriously?!?!?!?!?

Just seen the daily mail pics -- she has a big bump! looks more like 18+ weeks!

Fair dos, she likes the media....just like Katie P, Kim K, Megan F, Amanda H............the list goes on.

But Its not really fair to rip into her...for posing or flashing her T&A. Was someone on here not a glamour model???

She is just a product of this stupid media whoring society......girls want to be Paris Hilton, Not Jessica Ennis.........and its very sad.

Congrats to her! She does look further along but lots of celebs tell the media a wrong date.

Just googled and looked for pictures...she looks further than 12 weeks! But we all know how accurate the info is in the tabloids don't we? :dohh: xxx

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/article4471841.ece

This is where I'm on about the picture btw not the daily mail ones where she's normal :haha:
I don't dislike her, if you can make money from doing nothing then why not, I would!!

maybe she is 12 weeks but decided to give up wearing spanx to hide her 'real' figure...:| she looks like a dumbskull.

Im 11 weeks and due on 25th...is that what im going to be like next week :thumbup:

some women do carry really big really fast. I was about 5-6 months when o had that size of bump though!

the pics are abit seedy :( I know some women find it sexy to have a bump but theyre sort of 'for your eyes only' looking type pics.

Ugh. She's still taking slimming aids?! Yes, because at a size 8 she really needs them :dohh:
She was also very drunk on gin so couldn't tell if her being emotional was a pregnancy symptom or not?! Poor baby. Seems to me she's got herself pregnant to extend her 5 minutes of fame. I really hope she starts thinking about the baby from now on, because I'm sure the only thought that ever runs through her head is all 'me, me, me'. She'll sleep with whoever and flash whatever to get in the papers. What a role model for a baby.

I'm that big at 11 weeks but this is my second baby, and I'm slimmer than her.

And when did this obsession in the media with pregnancy start..? It's so dull. "Woman due to give birth". Whoop. Hardly a massive achievement really.

I agree with whomever it was who commented about how sad it was that girls don't want to be Jessica Ennis. I almost went mad in the library today when my 2 year was given a picture of Kate Middleton to colour in - I want her to achieve something more than just getting married! Not that I'm saying KM and IT are similar, but the media glamorisation of their 'achievements' in both cases makes me angry.

Rant over :)

This woman is vile - she'll do anything to get in the papers.
As one person on Daily Mail put it:
"Oh this is fantastic. I simply can't wait to read every detail about this woman's cravings, scans, appointments, name decisions and most importantly the 'closer' nude pregnancy shoot at around 7 months, followed by 'life as a single mother within 6 months of her no doubt 'horrendous' birth. This has made my life worth living."

God she really is stupid or the story is really old I will be 12 weeks on Thursday and am due around the 20th of Feb no were near January so either they got it wrong or she is bullshitting us.

I actually now, after hearing of Gary barlow and his wives loss of their daughter............hope that she does the smart thing and keeps out of the papers for a wee bit.

After having seen the sexy photo............ok that is a tad weird thing to do..........in her state. lol

Having a baby can be the making of some people. Congratulations to her.

Im due 10th Feb also and im over 13w now... maybe she got her dates confused :haha:

Congrats to her and her partner. She may not be much of a role model, but then neither is Ryan Giggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->