Imogen Thomas pregnant

Erm who is she? - Like i don't even recognize her face :wacko:

And i would defiantly say she has a rather roundish bump for only 12ish weeks!

And so it begins... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ushes-hospital-following-pregnancy-scare.html

Eurgh, she's disgusting. How absolutely insensitive when the poor Barlows are having to plan their precious babys funeral.

Sorry but how is she being insensitive ?. If you had clotting wouldn't you go get it checked out ?.

I seen her put it all on twitter that she was bleeding, I mean seriously, would you even think about putting it on social networking sites?!

Sorry but how is she being insensitive ?. If you had clotting wouldn't you go get it checked out ?.

would you plaster it all over twitter?

Erm who is she? - Like i don't even recognize her face :wacko:

And i would defiantly say she has a rather roundish bump for only 12ish weeks!

She is the one who Ryan Gigs put a gagging order on to stop her naming him for being the married footballer she had an affair with

Congrats to her!
I always thought she was quite pretty,natural. The pics look kinda 'cheap' though

Congrats to her and everything, but is it wrong that I'm a little annoyed that the celebs that seem to be announcing their pregnancies when it's time for me to announce mine are my least favourite (Imogen and Fearne Cotton - again congrats to her but Christ, I can't stand her)? I wouldn't mind even a Kardashian being pregnant at the same time as me! :haha:

The press are terrible at reporting pregnancy though, like describing Lily Allen's still birth as 'miscarriage' just stuff like that they don't seem to have educated people talking about it!

I'm officially out of the loop. Who the bugger is Imogen Thomas, and what has she done to rile the entire female community? o_O

I'm officially out of the loop. Who the bugger is Imogen Thomas, and what has she done to rile the entire female community? o_O

:haha: She was Miss Wales or something, then went on Big brother ages ago and has been clinging on to z list fame since then. Last year it came out she had an affair with Ryan Giggs.

I think a lot of it is how desperate she is to be in the papers, as well as the sleeping with a married man thing.

See, the affair? I didn't hate her, in the end, i felt a bit of pity for her because he slept with other women and was a ******* but she got all the hate.
Its the fact that since then all shes done is be a fame whore!

x

Yeah I dont hate her. I dont like her either. She has no affect on my life, so doesnt really provoke an emotion from me. The one I didnt understand is Natasha Giggs, ten years is a long time to live a lie isnt it? Although I dont blame her anymore than I blame him.

If some one was going to pay me a ridiculous amount of money for posing in a slutty outfit, id do it pregnant or not. Easy money is easy money.

I'm not much bigger than that at 28 weeks. 12 weeks my arse

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/imogen-thomas-could-have-lost-the-baby-1259493

the girls a dickhead. who tells a newspaper they filled 3 pads with blood ffs.

Ugh that's vile! Why would you even say that? I didn't really have an opinion on her but I'm starting to dislike her a lot now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->