implantation bleeding??? if u had it..Please help

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Congrats mama's on your recent BFP im hoping to join you ladies I am currently on cd31 I am not sure how many DPO I am as the last couple months I have decided not to do the charting or ovulation test I did however monitor my cmfor the last couple of months and have used that detect ovulation and I've been pretty much spot onwell anyways to my question I am probably around 6 to 9 dpo and 2 days ago around 5 p.m. I went to the restroom and when I wiped it was pink so I checked my cervix and I had like clear cervical mucus with reddish pink tinged in it so I thought for sure I was out but as the night went on I still only had pink when I would wipe and then all day yesterday it was smears of pink with a little spot on my underwear but mostly just there when I wipe and since it's diluted with cm it'd like a peach color when I check inside and pink when I wipe and then I would check my cervix and it is very high almost unreachable and the spotting is almost gone so it's been about a day and a half I took a test but it said BFN and I have read online that it can take up to 5 days pasTwhen a blood test show positive so it's best to wait a week. This has never happened to me in 12 months ttc and I'm not one to jump to conclusions. Very hopeful.

my question is if you had implantation bleeding or spotting what did it look like and how soon after did you test positive

didnt get IB until 6 weeks was only streak red in mucus and spot or 2 on toilet roll. good luck.

I got it at 12dpo. I think it may be too soon to be ib, but I could be wrong. Good luck!

I had a pale pink milky discharge when i wiped 8 days after ovulation, it was only that one tiny bit. I think my period was due about 7-10 days later cant really remember. I think i tested the day before or possibly the day i was due. I was expecting a bfn but something in me knew i was pregnant 2 days before i was due. Good luck x

I had a browny-pink discharge around the time my period was due, that tipped me off that I may be pregnant as I have only ever had it in my previous pregnancies and never spot before my period!

I think i had ib... At 7 and 8dpo and then again at 13dpo. It was pink and just barely there when i wiped one or two times. I got my bfp on 10dpo it was faint but there. Good luck i hope you get your bfp too!

With my first pregnancy I had a thick glob of pink mucus about a week before my period was due. Good luck hun xx

I had IB for about 4 days with this pregnancy, from 11dpo. On the third day of the spotting I got my BFP. The day before that I'd tested negative.

Good luck!!

Thank u all so much. I haven't tested again and still no af spotting is minimal nothing but a peachy creamy cm. Slight cramping but no af it's so weird because when I spot before af I start within 3; to 4 hrs if not more

Your welcome hun keep us updated:) I hope you get your bfp xx

Cd32. ...about 11 dpo maybe 9 not sure the exact date spotting is gone ....no cramps nothing took a Walmart cheapie says BFN. So I'm still waiting this is so frustrating.

Oh ok cuz I was gonna say maybe you ovulated later than you think but keeping my FX !! :)

I am cOunting today as 12 dpo. .. was so tired this morning that I didn't save FMU...smu showed bfn. But it was on a first signal 88 cent from Walmart. I read that is not really accurate. .... That other people get nothing on them and dyeing pos on another brand. Idk if I should just wait till 18 dpo and get a beta or get frer or a different test.

I heard the dollar store tests are pretty accurate and the first responce ones by equate are pretty good too

Yeah its just so frustrating I wanna test but on the other hand ..... I don't wanna waste more money unless it's accurate. .. And by accurate I want it to day BFP lol. I have one more Walmart cheapie. ..... at home dnk if I should take it tonight or wait till tomorrow. .... gosh

Well.....today I'm 14 dpo cd35. No one cycle had been this long I've taken 3 frer in the last two days all are BFN?? So spotting had also stopped for a couple of days no cramps nothing then yesterday the same type of spotting happened I thought oh this has to be my period. .... nope I spotted all day and now nothing out of tests again and feeling very unhopeful ... so officially 1 day late. No symptoms at all .....just slightly irritated and moody but that's probably because I'm frustrated about my period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->