Implantation bleeding or af?

katiee21

Reaction score
I was going to test when af was due on 23rd but an hour ago there was pink on the toilet paper so I've put a tampon in just in case and there's pretty much nothing there. So if it carries on until tomorrow I'll assume it's af and if not then I'll test in a few days. I really hope this is implantation bleeding as otherwise af has come five days early and now I wot know my cycles.
Praying to god that this is a positive as I'm 9dpo and this would be the right time for implantation bleeding!

I've ha sore nipples and broke out in spots, no cramps what do ever not even signs of af at all. What do you think?

I wish I could answer you. I am also wondering if what I had was implantation bleeding. So, Wednesday evening after I peed, when I wiped I noticed a little pink spot on the toilet tissue. So I said maybe it is my period coming, so I wiped again with a new tissue and a little spot again. Maybe the size of a dime. I wiped a third time, and nothing this time. I researched implantation bleeding and it said implantation bleeding is usually pink and happens days to a week before next expected period. So, even though I missed my period last month, I should have started this coming Monday (August 20), which was about 4 days away. One on Thursday afternoon when I wiped there was more than just one pink spot on the tissue, almost watery. When I wiped the second time, there was nothing. Since Thursday I kept a panty liner on, but nothing since. I described it to my partner as almost like the light Easter colour pink. Does this sound like implantation bleeding or? Thoughts please?

Hi! I haven't got any answers i'm afraid, but I'm in the same boat! Started spotting 3 days ago, thought AF was 4 days early, but only had light bleeding/brown discharge when wiping, and tonight it has stopped completely on the day I'm due to start af!! :shrug: Never had this happen before.

Any updates on your situations?

hi ladies :wave: i had the implatation bleed with my daughter and it was around a week or so before my AF was due and i just assumed it was AF and the :witch: never showed so it very well could be implantation bleeding :fingerscrossed: if AF doesnt show i would def test :) Good luck and lots of :babydust:

hi ladies :wave: i had the implatation bleed with my daughter and it was around a week or so before my AF was due and i just assumed it was AF and the :witch: never showed so it very well could be implantation bleeding :fingerscrossed: if AF doesnt show i would def test :) Good luck and lots of :babydust:

What colour was it? How long did it last? When were you able to get your bfp?

it lasted for like 2ish days. it was only when i wiped and it started off a pinky color and then slowly went brown. i personally didnt test until after AF was due but that was mostly because i in no way thought i was pregnant. the only syptom i had was headaches which at the time i didnt realize was actually a symptom of my pregnancy. i would wait until you have missed AF by a day(easier said than done i know:flower:) just because if you are indeed pregnant it would def show up by then.

I think I'll take a test today, I'm 15dpo. What about you ladies? What dpo are you?

I was going to test when af was due on 23rd but an hour ago there was pink on the toilet paper so I've put a tampon in just in case and there's pretty much nothing there. So if it carries on until tomorrow I'll assume it's af and if not then I'll test in a few days. I really hope this is implantation bleeding as otherwise af has come five days early and now I wot know my cycles.
Praying to god that this is a positive as I'm 9dpo and this would be the right time for implantation bleeding!

I've ha sore nipples and broke out in spots, no cramps what do ever not even signs of af at all. What do you think?

Wow, I'm right there with you guys. I'm 18 dpo-- 4 days late..and just too scared to take the test.
I had spotting slightly 6 days before AF was due after DH and I Bd'ed. I thought I was going to start my AF, but nothing happened. I didn't even think I could be pregnant because we aren't really trying. SO if I am it will be a complete shock.
GOod luck to you and wishing you lots and lots Good thoughts.

Well I tested bfn this afternoon so, not pregnant, still no proper period. I have no idea what my body is doing! :dohh: Anyone else figure it out yet? We're not really trying, but i saw a glint in OH's eye when we thought i might be...uh oh!! :winkwink:

Well I tested bfn this afternoon so, not pregnant, still no proper period. I have no idea what my body is doing! :dohh: Anyone else figure it out yet? We're not really trying, but i saw a glint in OH's eye when we thought i might be...uh oh!! :winkwink:

Sorry to hear that, maybe test later? I still haven't tested, too :huh: scared and confused. I'm waiting until this Thursday.

Still wishing you all the best outcomes. :flower:

Sorry to hear that, maybe test later? I still haven't tested, too :huh: scared and confused. I'm waiting until this Thursday.

I bought a twin pack of tests from superdrug, so I'll try again tomorrow morning but I doubt there's a chance now. Are you having any pregnancy symptoms? Keep me updated when you test!! :thumbup:

:laugh2:

I bought a twin pack of tests from superdrug, so I'll try again tomorrow morning but I doubt there's a chance now. Are you having any pregnancy symptoms? Keep me updated when you test!! :thumbup:

Smart buying the twin pack! Yeah, I'm making myself wait, until 8/23, ugh, it's so hard to wait. I have this idea that my OV was delayed by a week? This has happened once last year but I had ZERO OV symptoms and Zero AF symptoms I think I missed an ovulation.
But this time around it's different. I had that slight spotting at 9 dpo and now a missed period (4days). I have really sore bbs, and some off and on cramping since a day before AF was due (8/16). Usually I get really bloated a week before AF and during AF but not this time. I don't have any other symptoms oh wait! I've had a nightmare everysingle night for that last week!
Last night was a really trip! But that's another story. :laugh2:

I will definately keep you updated! :winkwink:

Ooh, i had nightmares when I was pregnant with dd! Sounds promising to me!! :D I hope you get your bfp!

:sleep:I know I had them with both my girls also...
I don't remember them being this early, but then again, that was ages and ages ago! I'm scared to go to :sleep: at night!
I'm sort of scared if I am pregnant, it's been 9 years since my last kiddo...

THANKS for replying, I'm adding you as a friend:thumbup:
if that's cool w/ you.

:sleep:I know I had them with both my girls also...
I don't remember them being this early, but then again, that was ages and ages ago! I'm scared to go to :sleep: at night!
I'm sort of scared if I am pregnant, it's been 9 years since my last kiddo...

THANKS for replying, I'm adding you as a friend:thumbup:
if that's cool w/ you.

Of course, add away! :thumbup: I was 6 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, so I don't remember anything before then, I had been out drinking with friends before i found out too, lucky the poor thing wasn't pickled! :blush:
9 years is a long time! Just think, in 7 years your kiddo could babysit for you!! :haha:

:haha:

I know what you mean! We just came back from a trip at the coast with my little family. The Husband and I got to drinking one of those nights. :winkwink:

He's sort freaking out right now, we weren't on planning on having another kiddo, but if we are, then of course he's happy.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. He think's I am, the minute I spotted a week before my AF he annouced that I was pregnant.... but IDK I just can't fathom it right now.

I need to see that POSITIVE before I beleive it.

:haha:

I know what you mean! We just came back from a trip at the coast with my little family. The Husband and I got to drinking one of those nights. :winkwink:

He's sort freaking out right now, we weren't on planning on having another kiddo, but if we are, then of course he's happy.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. He think's I am, the minute I spotted a week before my AF he annouced that I was pregnant.... but IDK I just can't fathom it right now.

I need to see that POSITIVE before I beleive it.

I know exactly what you mean, I would need a full on positive! My other half's the same, I think he was unsure because I was freaked out, but he would be happy. So would I of course, but thinking about doing it all again after four and a half years is a bit daunting...but exciting too! :)
It sounds to me like you might be pregnant! :test: :haha:

I was having some light bleeding yesterday but it only lasted a few hours and I noticed it after I had woken up from having intercourse. I can't tell if it was irritation or if it might have been implantation bleeding...we dtd on my fertile days and on my ovulation day and even the day after ovulation about 9 days ago. AF isn't due until the 26th for me.
I don't have any symptoms other than increased appetite, mood swings, and runny/stuffy nose, the light bleeding, and a few days ago I experienced small twinges and pinches in my lower stomach on both sides. I have also had very vivid dreams lately.
I hope this is it! Been trying for over 6 months now.

I was having some light bleeding yesterday but it only lasted a few hours and I noticed it after I had woken up from having intercourse. I can't tell if it was irritation or if it might have been implantation bleeding...we dtd on my fertile days and on my ovulation day and even the day after ovulation about 9 days ago. AF isn't due until the 26th for me.
I don't have any symptoms other than increased appetite, mood swings, and runny/stuffy nose, the light bleeding, and a few days ago I experienced small twinges and pinches in my lower stomach on both sides. I have also had very vivid dreams lately.
I hope this is it! Been trying for over 6 months now.

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for you, it sounds like you're on the road to your BFP :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->