Implantation bleeding or af?

I was having some light bleeding yesterday but it only lasted a few hours and I noticed it after I had woken up from having intercourse. I can't tell if it was irritation or if it might have been implantation bleeding...we dtd on my fertile days and on my ovulation day and even the day after ovulation about 9 days ago. AF isn't due until the 26th for me.
I don't have any symptoms other than increased appetite, mood swings, and runny/stuffy nose, the light bleeding, and a few days ago I experienced small twinges and pinches in my lower stomach on both sides. I have also had very vivid dreams lately.
I hope this is it! Been trying for over 6 months now.

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for you, it sounds like you're on the road to your BFP :thumbup:

Thank you! Baby dust to you as well!! :)

I was having some light bleeding yesterday but it only lasted a few hours and I noticed it after I had woken up from having intercourse. I can't tell if it was irritation or if it might have been implantation bleeding...we dtd on my fertile days and on my ovulation day and even the day after ovulation about 9 days ago. AF isn't due until the 26th for me.
I don't have any symptoms other than increased appetite, mood swings, and runny/stuffy nose, the light bleeding, and a few days ago I experienced small twinges and pinches in my lower stomach on both sides. I have also had very vivid dreams lately.
I hope this is it! Been trying for over 6 months now.

Wow, you symptoms sounds exactly like mine! I had spotting after intercourse also w/ DH. It only was a couple of drops...I thought AF was 6 days early but nothing ever came?? I still haven't tested...so I'm no help there, but I'll test this Thursday. My AF was due 8/16.

Good luck to you!!

haha...I know I need to test. I'm just :confused: and scared to test. I'm a wimp! :blush:

But I promise to keep you all updated. :hugs:

Well for me the spotting turned out to be full on af. Five whole days early which means when we started to dtd building upto ovulation I had already ovulated which doesn't explain the cramps. On to the 10th month now, surely there must be something wrong as I'm 21 and never thought it would take this long.

So gutted right now.

Baby dust to you guys though.

Well for me the spotting turned out to be full on af. Five whole days early which means when we started to dtd building upto ovulation I had already ovulated which doesn't explain the cramps. On to the 10th month now, surely there must be something wrong as I'm 21 and never thought it would take this long.

So gutted right now.

I thought i too was starting my AF early but it still hasnt happened. I havent had cramping either...

So gutted right now.

Oh katiee21 - I'm so sorry :cry: I know it's hard getting that awful :witch:.
I hope that you will soon get that BFP that you deserve.

So gutted right now.

I thought i too was starting my AF early but it still hasnt happened. I havent had cramping either...

bbydust how many days late are you? Mine AF still hasn't arrived either...hmmm.. i'm so confused because DH and I aren't actively trying.

So gutted right now.

So sorry af started. I think It a year on average for most couples ttc, don't give up hope! My friend tried for over a year and she was 22, she has a lovely little girl now! :hugs:
Have you thought about taking a month off? Using protection, and plan loads of non baby related stuff to do together? Go for a boozy picnic, drinks of choice and yummy food, or just couple fun things.
Sometimes taking the stress off for a month makes everything fresh and exciting to start again.
Just a thought. Keeping my fingers crossed that the next try is the home run! :)

So gutted right now.

bbydust how many days late are you? Mine AF still hasn't arrived either...hmmm.. i'm so confused because DH and I aren't actively trying.

I am not late yet. I still have 6 days until my expected period. I just thought my spotting was a sign that I was starting early. I still dont have anything yet though. We are trying but not really that hard. I am hoping this is the month. I really want a spring baby.

:dust:

So gutted right now.

I am not late yet. I still have 6 days until my expected period. I just thought my spotting was a sign that I was starting early. I still dont have anything yet though. We are trying but not really that hard. I am hoping this is the month. I really want a spring baby.

:dust: Well here's to you and hoping you get your wish :)

Well, I had that pink on August 15 (two spots in evening) & 16 (once). Today, August 20 af was due to arrive first thing this morning. This evening I had some pinkish reddish spotting only when wiping. So like it was there 3 times and now nothing. Does this mean I'm out this month? A coworker said you can have IP on the day your due to start.

Well, I had that pink on August 15 (two spots in evening) & 16 (once). Today, August 20 af was due to arrive first thing this morning. This evening I had some pinkish reddish spotting only when wiping. So like it was there 3 times and now nothing. Does this mean I'm out this month? A coworker said you can have IP on the day your due to start.

Well IDK, it sounds like the spotting on the 15th and 16th was IB or at least could be? It is 5 days before your AF... I would wait a couple of days and test.

Well IDK, it sounds like the spotting on the 15th and 16th was IB or at least could be? It is 5 days before your AF... I would wait a couple of days and test.

What could explain the spotting I seen this evening?

So gutted right now.

I was 20 with dd and it took us 13 months to conceive her. don't give up yet :)

:flower:Good morning all! Well i took my other test and it's bfn, no bun in my oven! We were'nt trying so not too bothered, plenty of time yet :winkwink:
I've bought some ovulation strips, more out of curiosity than anything else, I came off the depo injection last September and have been a bit worried that it has caused problems with my inner workings :wacko:

Hope you are all well today!! I have a four year old running around in her pants so I better go and get her dressed :haha:

Thanks everyone, nice to know other people around my age had no problems with conceiving if it did take a while. Think I'm just going to stua really relaxed from now on and try not to think about it so much.

X

Good morning, ladies.
Yes please dont give up, my cousin is 33 and she her DH tried for years he already had a daughter but they finally ready to have their own. But it wasnt as easy as she thought, went to doctors and they szid everythings fine just keep trying. Easy for him to say,right? Fast foward 4 years and they finally got PG, Emma was born, then Luke, now Dylan.... its little your body needs a jump start or something? Who knows but have faith. :)

Ok, so well, I had that pink on August 15 (two spots in evening) & 16 (once). August 20 af was due to arrive first thing this morning. That evening I had like some pinkish reddish spotting only when wiping (3 times). Nothing since. Does this mean I'm out this month? A coworker said you can have IP on the day your due to start. Thoughts please

Ok, so well, I had that pink on August 15 (two spots in evening) & 16 (once). August 20 af was due to arrive first thing this morning. That evening I had like some pinkish reddish spotting only when wiping (3 times). Nothing since. Does this mean I'm out this month? A coworker said you can have IP on the day your due to start. Thoughts please

Hi!
I am too very confused.
Im also 21 and on the mini pill, i missed 3 pills and doubled up fro three days but now is almost time to get my period and i have some mild cramping on my pelvic area, my breasts are sore and im very emotional, i took a test and it was negative but im wondering if it is too soon as im starting my inactive pills tomorrow..
what do you think?

Hi!
I am too very confused.
Im also 21 and on the mini pill, i missed 3 pills and doubled up fro three days but now is almost time to get my period and i have some mild cramping on my pelvic area, my breasts are sore and im very emotional, i took a test and it was negative but im wondering if it is too soon as im starting my inactive pills tomorrow..
what do you think?

When I was on bcp, I missed 3 pills and took them one day once I realized it. However, I learned if you miss 3 pills, you are supposed to start a new pack and there may be a chance you can/got pregnant. Did you test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->