Implantation bleeding or af?

I'm in the same boat. I had spotting and CRAMPS on the 20th and 22nd. Really not sure what's going on with me right now because AF started on the 2nd and stayed for about 11 days! :growlmad: I called a RN on the 22nd because I've never had spotting or cramps between AF and it scared me. She said I could ovulate soon after my late AF bleeding stopped, and it sounds like the right time for implantation. I posted all of my symptoms in another thread. I'm soooo stressed out, waiting a few days to test. :( I hope you all get the results you're looking for. :flower:

Ok, so well, I had that pink on August 15 (two spots in evening) & 16 (once). August 20 af was due to arrive first thing this morning. That evening I had like some pinkish reddish spotting only when wiping (3 times). Nothing since. Does this mean I'm out this month? A coworker said you can have IP on the day your due to start. Thoughts please

Hi!
I am too very confused.
Im also 21 and on the mini pill, i missed 3 pills and doubled up fro three days but now is almost time to get my period and i have some mild cramping on my pelvic area, my breasts are sore and im very emotional, i took a test and it was negative but im wondering if it is too soon as im starting my inactive pills tomorrow..
what do you think?

When I was on bcp, I missed 3 pills and took them one day once I realized it. However, I learned if you miss 3 pills, you are supposed to start a new pack and there may be a chance you can/got pregnant. Did you test again?

Hi! Thank you for your response, I tested yesterday again as i was 3 days late but i got bfn... So i think maybe af is taking too long this cycle :( .

I still haven't got af yet either. She did not make an appearance last month, and she was suppose to show on Monday, but nothing yet. Keep me updated. I just noticed on my face a big brown patch, it almost looks like pregnancy mask, but since I did not get bfp yet, I'm freaking out about it.

I'm in the same boat. I had spotting and CRAMPS on the 20th and 22nd. Really not sure what's going on with me right now because AF started on the 2nd and stayed for about 11 days! :growlmad: I called a RN on the 22nd because I've never had spotting or cramps between AF and it scared me. She said I could ovulate soon after my late AF bleeding stopped, and it sounds like the right time for implantation. I posted all of my symptoms in another thread. I'm soooo stressed out, waiting a few days to test. :( I hope you all get the results you're looking for. :flower:

Keep us updated. Hopefully you get the results you want as well.

My period is due today and I had a wave of cramps in my lower back this morning but they went away. I have no other sign that period is coming though. If she's not here by tomorrow morning I am going to take a test. I have horrible heartburn today! But that could be because I ate pizza and I usually get heartburn when I eat Italian food. I hope af doesn't show!

My period is due today and I had a wave of cramps in my lower back this morning but they went away. I have no other sign that period is coming though. If she's not here by tomorrow morning I am going to take a test. I have horrible heartburn today! But that could be because I ate pizza and I usually get heartburn when I eat Italian food. I hope af doesn't show!

My af was due to arrive last Monday, but nothing yet. Negative tests also. I will be checking back go see if you tested :)

I got my bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->