Implantation bleeding

Sounds promising Hun, have u got more tests? Maybe try testing again good luck xx

As For Me...
I did a hpt and looks neg on photo but I'm not sure if I can see a line (looking at it)...

Period due date tomoz! If no period by Sunday morning I'll test again then... xx

More brown spotting again tonight so I’m thinking I’m out :(

Fully expecting af to arrive in full force tomorrow now. Too bad :( I was hopeful when there was nothing all last night and today...

Ok so I know it's bearly just turned 00:06am here in the uk but I'm officially 1 day late... DPO16... 4Days Post Spotting... I'm bricking it :S

Anyway I'm off to bed now and will update Yas first thing in the morning once I've tested if (FX'ed) my period stays away :) xx

Good luck Jessica
I'm currently having spotting but I'm cd22 of a 29 day cycle so super super early to be AF so fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding we covered all our bases this fertile window.

Got my af :(

I do usually have two lighter days first and then full on flow ;( but this was way lighter spotting.... spotted a bit this morning again and then af started late in evening, so that was almost three days of super super light spotting. So it was different. But it was also different than when I had IB last time so I wasn’t that hopeful. But I had no IB first time around, and I know every pregnancy is so different!

I do usually have two lighter days first and then full on flow ;( but this was way lighter spotting.... spotted a bit this morning again and then af started late in evening, so that was almost three days of super super light spotting. So it was different. But it was also different than when I had IB last time so I wasn’t that hopeful. But I had no IB first time around, and I know every pregnancy is so different!

Sorry Hun, big hugs and hope You catch that egg this new cycle xx

Good luck Jessica
I'm currently having spotting but I'm cd22 of a 29 day cycle so super super early to be AF so fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding we covered all our bases this fertile window.

Good luck Hun xx

Ok so Scrap that 1 day late, woke up to no period so tested BFN but I'm 100% sure AF is coming today... I'm really gutted as I've been trying over 8 years... but hay ho shit happens... maybe we'll get there once I'm put on clomid in a couple months. Just pissed me off tbh because who has streaks of blood for one day during 2ww (dpo12) then nothing for 4 days straight then BFN and AF on her way!!! BS xx

So sorry Jessica fingers crossed it stays away and sorry to crazy cat.
AF officially arrived this morning a week early

Thanks! Should have more opportunities this month and next. Planning an overnight date around O day this month lol, and next month according to my app I should O around hubbies bday lol.

Sorry Hun, big hugs and hope You catch that egg this new cycle xx

AF still a no show!!! Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings!!! xx

Hope she stays away jessica!
I took a cb early test this afternoon (bfn) but it was super dilute urine :shrug:
Will be testing tomorrow

Good luck mrsmummy2 xx

Thanks ladies still no AF but got bad news today... my progesterone bloods came back and the results was only 2.8nmol/L which is really low (no ovulation) I dunno what's going on or when to now expect my period! Cd30 and normally have a 26-28 day cycle well within the last several months. I'm gutted!!! And ov don't seem to be coming anytime soon so only god knows we're I stand now xx

Oh no jessica :hugs: I'm sorry. I hope you get your bfp real soon <3

Hopefully AF will show soon then you can get onto the next cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"