Implantation bleeding

AngelMomB

Reaction score
Did you get implantation bleeding?
Period is due Thursday and I'm spotting brown
It's not even a discharge but just brownish tinged on toilet paper when I wipe.

I'm between 10-12 dpo

With my 3 pregnancies I never had it but I'm hoping that's what you experienced! Any updates? Fx

I had it last pregnancy. I don’t know anyone else who has ever had it so I was surprised when I had it. I thought it was my period starting but nope!!!

For me it was literally just one time when I wiped, super light pink. But I did put a tampon in since I had assumed af.. can’t remember how much spotting was on the tampon.... there was definitely nothing the next day.

Hope this is implantation bleeding. I didn't have it brownish with my pregnancy. (After failed ivf treatments with own egg we conceived with donor egg, shot#1). It was pinkish, lasting for a couple of hours. Also came up with cramping, not severe, milder than AF cramping. I could hardly resist a good cry, was toooo upset, thought the game was over. Called to my nurse and she told this had to be a good sign. Hope the same for you. Fingers crossed!

Hiya Hun,

sorry I can't help Hun but hope you don't mind me joining I'm im the same boat, although my
period isn't due until Saturday (DPO15)
I'm DPO12 today,
And my spotting is different...

Just to confirm I havent had sex in 2 days so it couldn't have been irritation.

I noticed today when checking cm the blood was at first a light reddish streak (not dark red) inside a blob of cm! (Ewcm but tacky and creamy) so not long after I get these light period like pains along side a wishy washy feeling in my tummy (tugging,pulling,pinching) so I went back to the loo to check again hoping AF wasn't arriving 3 days early (this never happens) but no flow again just one streak of blood but this time turning brown with a slight hint of pinkish. probably half hour later I checked again and it was like two brown specs nothing since and cramps have settled down!!!

Only have one test! When do you think it is best to test after IB???

Or

How long after you have iB did you get your BFP!!!

What was the outcome? I never had implantation bleeding. In May, i did spot for a couple days and then it stopped and then got my period 2 days later. I for sure thought it might have been implantation because it was too early for my period and I’ve never had that before. Such a cruel joke!

Angelmomb I hope AF stayed away and it's good news! You said you was due today right... how u getting on? xx

As For Me...

Had a little bit of pink cm last night but it was after me and my fiancé made love so not surprised, I kinda was expecting that. Nothing today and the cramps I had have gone but latest until today at some point. I'm dpo13 ain't tested yet as too freaking scared...

Probs test tomorrow morning, but if I chicken out I'll defo test dpo15 (Saturday) which is the day AF is Due. Also waiting on progesterone blood work results I had done this cycle. xx

Quick question!!!

What was your cm/discharge/spotting like? #everyone who's been here and turned of pregnant...

My spotting looked like a streak of blood in a mixture of creamy/lotiony ewcm (egg white) and tacky! I had a research and it seems similar to the Mucas plug! xx

Did you get implantation bleeding?
Period is due Thursday and I'm spotting brown
It's not even a discharge but just brownish tinged on toilet paper when I wipe.

I'm between 10-12 dpo

I had implantation bleeding 7dpo with my first. I typically spot 3-4 days before my period so I had thought I was out and was so excited when it turned out I wasn't.

Now we are trying, but I haven't tracked my cycles or even when we dtd. I finally just stopped pumping last week for our 16 mo old daughter. My period was due two days ago if it was going to be a 28 day cycle like it usually is (only sometimes longer or shorter). Today is the first day I had spotting or maybe starting. Tests have been negative so I likely will start af or have, but I secretly hope this may be ib too.

How are you doing? Still spotting or has it stopped?

When I had it with my second it was light pink. I’ve heard can be light brown too. Pretty sure not red though.....

And it was I think 2/3 days before af due, I remember thinking it was early but not crazy early....

So sorry angel mom :hugs:
I had IB 1 time with DS, but not with DD or my miscarriage.
I really hope you get your bfp real soon

As For Me...

Now dpo14 AF Due Date Tomoz... Freaking bricking it... big time. I got a pee in a container but am scared to test! I dunno if I should test today or wait as I'm spotting was only two days ago and google says wait 3-4 days after spotting to test.

I'm not giving up hope just because it was a red streak of blood! Many women have full blown red periods and are pregnant and go on to have a healthy baby so I'm staying hopeful and after 8 years trying it's worth the hope at least! xx

Thanks Hun, I managed to get another test so gonna go pee on it in half hour after I've held me pee for 4 hours. I'm super dreading it, so nervous and scared... i will update yas when I get a sec. hopefully it's good news :) xx

Good luck!

As for me... I’m now wondering about implantation bleeding again lol.

So as I’ve said, last pregnancy I had it and I think it was light pink? Maybe brown? Not red anyway in my particular case. I wasn’t trying so just assumed it was af and didn’t think twice until two days went by and no more blood, so I tested and had very light line.

This time we are trying. I tested negative Monday. But then yesterday morning I had light brown spotting. Again I assumed af because I tested neg and af was due weds. But now over 24 hours later there has been no more bleeding???? Is it possible this was implantation bleeding again???

We didn’t bd at my most fertile point this month since I was away so I wasn’t that hopeful, we did it just before and I did have super strong cramps when I expected to ovulate a few days later so I wondered what that was about...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->