Implantation bleeding

Oh no Jessica! You have a dr apt really soon right? So they can look at things?

I know bleeding can be common/normal in pregnancy so I would try to stay positive and celebrate your bfp! I have my fingers crossed for you!

As for me, back in the tww. I think I’m 3 dpo. We got lots of well timed bding in! Even an overnight date away from our kids right on o day! So I’m hopeful this cycle! Can’t wait to test!

Thanks Hun, I really wish I could but I can't stop crying. Still bleeding although still no cramps but just can't see it being good news. I sure do have GP app Wednesday coming. Good luck Hun xx

Oh gosh Jessica. I hope this is a sticky bean for you <3 My friend had AWFUL bleeding, but is now 6 months pregnant, so it definitely can workout sometimes. I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks Hun, I do keep thinking and hoping that's the case but I don't wanna keep hoping for the best and be bombarded with the worst. Just gotta be patient and see what next HPT/GP says! xx

So good that your dr apt is soon! I know it must be scary but I really hope this is good news!!

Thanks ladies,

Crazycatlady yep doc's tomorrow at 12:24pm... It defo is scary Hun but last night I was reading about breakthrough bleeding during pregnancy that happens around the time your period is due and can last for 3 months! So basically sometimes your hormones can be so low at the time af is due that you start bleeding but because your actually pregnant it's not actually a period and instead a breakthrough bleed that resembles a normal period, and I managed to work out my cycles as I was confused to when I ovulated. Well turns out I ovulated when I thought af was due cd27 super duper late for me normally ov cd12-19 at latest and very rarely ovulate cd19. So I got my BFP dpo14 and would have been due AF dpo15 if not pregnant and that's when the bleeding started. Gonna speak to doc tomoz just hope my test arrive today or tomoz before I go gp app. xx

Thanks hun, but got my test this morning and it's a BFN... Still going to see gp so I'll let ya know what she says! So devastated... xx

Well tell a lie there is a line but it's very very very faint, so a lot lighter then last test... So I no I'm no longer pregnant. xx

Went to GP app at 12:30pm, I basically told her the situation and she pretty much said along these terms ''So it came and went in a day'' and smiled (due to bfp Saturday bleeding by Sunday) RUDE!!! then she noted what I had said on her computer and because I had said my appointment was originally for my cd21 blood results and being late but change of plan she then said so why did you come to this appointment!!! So I again explained and she said nothing she can do about it and not to bother testing (there) as I have clearly had a miscarriage she said 5-6 weeks...

Then I told her that this has happened a handful of times and she said

#I HATE THESE WORDS

''So you conceive quickly then and you have a child so you will have another''

So I asked what would be done, and she said she would refer me to Gynae but I told her she previously referred me and i got a app 4th oct 2018 she said oh like she forget... seen her plenty of times if find that terrible.

So she basically said told to Gynae about it when I go for my app... in over a months time! Useless she was. Waste of time tbh.

I'm devastated but what can I do... xx

Oh gosh she sounds really unhelpful :( sorry your appointment didnt go better. :hugs:

Sorry to hear this. Especially no sympathy from your doctor or answers. Isn&#8217;t that what they get paid the big bucks for?! Hopefully come October, you&#8217;re pregnant with a sticky one and you don&#8217;t even have to go see another one! If you do, I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ll get more informed!

Thanks ladies,

It's crazy how (no offence) people you don't even know (face to face) can be so god dam nice and supportive but my own GP is a utter bitch... So yer I'm gonna hold off trying until oct and hope for the best. xx

One question ladies as I've never been told! Is this bleeding classed as a period or is it my next bleed that will be classed as a period??? xx

It's really unfortunate that GP's can be so cold. My MIL says she sees it on a regular basis, and you somewhat have to become disconnected from it... not helpful for the women that are coming in heartbroken though.

We paid for a private scan and consultation after our MC and the difference in care was insane. He was SO kind and gentle, spoke to you rather than at you and just in general a brilliant dr. It's a shame you can't get that same care through the NHS.

I'm not sure about the bleed question.. I just counted my MC as CD1 and waited for the next AF to come.

Yer I could imagine Hun, shame my gp wasn't as helpful and nice. Ok so I should still ovulate right! I'm not trying at mo but wanna no if everything goes back to normal for when I'm ready xx

have you tested again to see if it was completely negative?

Sooo sorry to hear that Jessica! Really hope next one sticks!!

As for your dr. What a horrible human being! Sorry but I find that apalling! Is there anyone she’s accountable to to report her? I just find that so insensitive. She did nothing for you, I hope you don’t have to pay for that apt. I’m in Canada and I know our health care system is different so just not sure how it works wherever you are, but if they charge you for the apt I’d complain. How awful. I’m upset just reading about it so I can’t even imagine your experience...

Thanks crazycatlady xx

Hunni I sure have was bfn. So defo no longer pregnant. xx

4 weeks until Gynae app xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back